Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Aksh IControl IPTV — Icontrol IPTV the same govt. company culture

I am a regular watcher of IControl IPTV services from Aksh provided in conjuction to MTNL.

I don't know who is managing this company, but over the period it has worsened as per coustmers interaction point of view.

I have not only taken this connection way too early when it was postpaid, but also guided 10 of persons to go for it. Eventually they made it prepaid and increased the tariff to 330 then 220 in postpaid, and coustmer care suggested its for you so that you may choose which month to recharge and which not, but now they have withdrawn this HOLD facility (as said by them) without informing coustmers, and now when someone goes for a recharge as missing one or two months, they ask for a complete recharge of all the months. Morever they close the connection once the grace period of 10 days is over.

And what's more they will not pick up the calls on coustmers care, even if they pick up they will ask you to arrange a call back from seniors, and these aforesaid seniors will not call for next 10 to 15 days, that too after plenty of reminders.

These companies should undestand that this indeterminant delay is not good for atleast these entertainment companies, as coustmer to them has no other option but to wait and sacrifice his entertainment hours in followups, as there's nothing on TV.

I think TRAI should look into the matter seriously.

Comments

IPTV-icontrol — not responding on my complaint

dear sir,
i have purchaced iptv of mtnl on[protected] from i-control. but from starting the problem is there in my product i have also contact to them & i have submitted the complaint but there is no response from
iptv.if i am i am calling them they are not receiving my call please help me.
mitul narsana
I have taken iptv since Jan 2009. In the beginning it worked ok.Now it constantly says page cannot be found .the screen goes black.
I am tired of calling up all the numbers I have. Nobody picks up or the telephone says all lines are busy.
I think I will have to Goregaon & fight with the Aksh people.

Nalini Thaker. My numbers are 28250407 / 28217193

iptv — IPTV was not working for more than month & again not working from 8-9 days

dear sir,
i depak bhatia USING IPTV connection but in jan-feb it was not working properly & i keep lounching complaints threw email & on there customer care no .
MY iptv was NOT WORKING FOR MORE THEN A MOMTH THEN THERE COSTOMER CARE PEOPLE GAVE SURETY THAT THE TIME WHEN IPTV WAS NOT WORKING WILL BE REFUNDED BUT I RCVD BILL NOTHING ADJUSTEMENT DONE & AGAIN MY IPTV IS NOT WORKING FROM LAST 8-9 I KEEP ON CALLING THERE COSTOMER CARE .
PLS HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR REFUND & FOR CURRENT PERIOD WHEN ITS NOT WORKING.

DEEPAK
I am facing the same complaint for last one week .Nobody attends complaint.

iptv — They deduct amount unnecessary from my account

I had IPTV installed in my house. Most of the time it is in busy mode and when i complain they normally make it working after three four days.
But this time they deducted 150 rupees from my account and now forcing me to deposit more money if you want to avail services. What happemned is that IPTV started its prepaid activity in Jan-2010. I requested to pay back my security and pick up your set top box. But Mr. Sanjay from their sector 38 office showed his marketeing skills, and convineced me to continue. I said that due to examination days I will continue in April. He said ok . In april i contacted Mr. Sanjay. He called me in his office and asked for Rs, 500 for the recharge ofor three months i.e. for April, May and June-2010. But now on 03-06-10 my TV showing that your account is fully suspended due to non payments . On contacting Sanjay/Manjeet both keep on saying give us some time to resolve. I dont know when they will resolve and IPTV will stop stealing money from customers.
I completly agree.
I completely agree. I am also fed with having to repeatedly call them.
I am using IPTV for a long time. My No. is

IPTV is not working nsince 23 rd jan. and with great difficulty complaint was booked several times on 12655 but NO RESPONSE.

On 3rd FEB yr Mr. Mahesh visited and asked for recharge which we refused as the TV is dead.

He tried to repair but failed and also my interbet stopped. He then called Mr. Sarvesh who ultimately could restore.

Mr. Mahesh again only was interested in RECHARGE.

I informed that since TV was not working and AKSH not responding we recharged pur old TATASKY so he can recharge in march. He agreed.

Today he called again for recharge which I told that IPOTV is again not working and I told you to racharge next month. Then he told that I will have to pay for this month also.

I do not understand one side is service is not already there for 15 days but u want money for what. He said this is our system

So pl if this AKSH system I request to surrender yr connection and wand full refund of Rs.999/-

SURENDRA GUPTA
I have ip-tv about last one & haft year at my residence. It is connected with my land line no[protected] in Agra mr aditya in Jaipur said to me abused Lang and he said i will cut your total Agra of iptv i am paying time to time paying for recharges my one question for all o[censored]s he was the owner of ip tv in iam going to costumer form pl contact me urgently my ph no [protected]
I HAVE IP TV CONNECTION FROM INTRODUCTION OF IP TV THROUGH MTNL. THE CHARGE OF 100/- WERE COLLECTED BY MTNL MUMBAI THAT TIME. LAST 5 MONTHS BACK THEY ASKED ME TO RECHARGE RS.280/- THROUGH THEIR VOUCHER AND THEIR EMPLOYEE WAS RECHARING IT FROM MY RESIDENCE. LAST 2 MONTHS THEY ASK ME TO RECHARGE ONLINE BUT SBI AND ASSOCIATES BANK ARE NOT IN THEIR LIST;. OTHERWISE THEY WILL CHARGE RS.20/- P.M. FOR COLLECTION OFCHEQUE. I REQUESTED THEM TO ADD BANK IN ONLINE RECHARGE LIST. BUT NO BODY BOTHER ABOUT CUSTOMER GREIVANCES...I[censored] FAILED TO DO THIS I COMPELLE TO GO TO CONSUMER COURT

ANURADHA [protected]
i am also user of iptv i want change my wired modem to wi fi modem so kindly answer me any 1 who is already in use of wifi modem how dose it functions?
sunil 25344452