[Resolved]  Aksh iControl TV — Poor Services

The IP TV services in Delhi are very poor. There are sitting in the call centre, who do nothing but laundiabaazi. You're forced to repeat your grievance ad nauseum again and again to every call centre executive who picks up the phone.

The bums(Senior Executives, management included), are bent upon extracting every pound of flesh from you. Like every private Jaagir, they changed their services from Post Paid to Prep paid, so that once you're stuck up with them, you can't do anything but squirm. They're offering their so called best services such as "Chill" & "Cool" to only the prepaid customers. But "In logon ne mujhe baraf mein lagaa diya".

I migrated my plan from Post Paid to pre paid. They promptly sent a representative to my residence. I paid him Rs.275/- in cash vide receipt no 2180 dated 05.10.2009, and was assured that the "Chill" & "Cool" facilities would be activated within 24 hours. But those "24 hours" have not elapsed till date.

I'm forced to make telephonic complaints on Ph Nos 12699 and 26990009 almost on daily basis, and every time I get the same empty assurances, that my complaint would be resolved within 24 working hours. These chaps are probably living in Stone Age. There's no consumer redressal link on their site http://www.icontrol.in/IPTV/index.jsp. Its virtually impossible to get in touch with Senior Executives or Management except the Call Centre Nos.

Could someone please give me the Landline/Mobile No or the email id of some senior executive, so that I could pour my woes out to him!!!!

Sanjeev Kumar Sachdev