Aksh Optical Fiber Ltd — Fraud

I had registered an IPTV connection from Aksh optic fiber through MTNL.After all proceeding they send there technician for Installing it but due to not availability of LAN Wire and some technical problem told to report a complain at MTNL office for checking the connection that too was done.After 2 to 3 week suddenly one day a new engineer arrives to install it at 19:00 IST and install it by 22:00 IST.
We were told by there technician (they were 3 but I remember only one name as he came twice "Riyaz") that the wire so fitted is the property of Aksh and shall be taken by there Representative when We discontinue with there service as days went we were not totally satisfied with there service as now and then IPTV use to get disconnected and even after complain it use to get repaired after 3 to 4 week that too when we use to call again & again so we decided to disconnect it, but we were taken back when we found that they refrain from there words and said that only the Set top box no wiring cost shall be paid.We tried to get connected with the technician and senior of them but it all went in vain as they didn't chat with Us they even refused to give there address and told to send the application by fax some or the other how we managed to do so and some or the other mean we got the address and I visited there office with there wiring so provided instead of listing to me he started to take his employer side and started demotivating me saying that U won't get a single penny for it and started blaming me for all that happened.They say that we give it to outsourcing and does not hold any responsibility for it.
Now I just want the justice for it because I got to know after going there that there are many like me who are taken aback and been fraud by 'Aksh optic fiber ltd' employer/senior most handler.
|| Jai Hind||

Comments

yes. the complaint is most probably geniune as i had also tried to get their service and paid a checque of rs 1000. in favour of AKSH OPTIFIBRE Ltd. on 25th may. on 14th june they refused to give their service due to some technical prblm in our area and promised to return the checqe within 15 days but now its 20th july, the checque has not been returned yet even after lodging the complaint again and again. plz inform me if somebody has any solution for it.
yes i fully agree with that as i also have been cheated
I am subscriber of I Control IPTV (Akash Optics). I am being harassed by the staff of IPTV.
I upgraded my plan from Rs.299 to Rs. 399 on trail, which was done by the person (Uma Shanker) who visited my place to recharge my services. At that time I did not give any prior notice, this was done on suggestion of Mr Uma Shanker that we can view any movie at any time with an additional payment of Rs.100.
But after its use for two month I did not find this plan suitable for me or my family as we hardly got any time to watch a movie.
So on 30th Jul 2010 when I requested for recharge of my service and I also requested to downgrade it to my previous plan of Rs.299.
A person from Akash Optics visited my place on 2nd Aug 2010 for charging. First of all he refused to charge for downgraded plan he said downgrade is not possible. Then He spoke to Lalit in his office and he allowed he to do so then he recharged my services for downgraded plan of Rs.299.
But to my surprise my account was suspend on 4th August 2010 for which I made a complaint to Akash Optic wide their complaint number D/1007/0408/HS attended by Mr Harish . There after my services were reinstated.
I was surprised to see my account stand suspended today (6 Aug 2010) again.
Please look into it why it is happing again and again even after I have paid in advance for my services. I don’t think I need to give any advance notice to change my service as I am on prepaid plan.
Still if there is anything then how my plan was upgraded without any advance notice and on just a flick of charge. So there cannot be two different norms for changing plans for upgrading and down grading.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other