[Resolved]  Al - Shorouk For Engineering Consultant — MR. JAMES SMITH deceived me

Dear Sir : this person called MR. JAMES SMITH
(DESPATCH OFFICER)
Tel: +[protected]
has decieved me and send to me email claimed that I won and after transfering 1020 USD he will send my parcel (cheque +winning certificate), and after transfering this money he invented another story to get extra money, although he promised that he would send me the parcel in 24 hours and after that I didn`t recieve anything yet, it seemed he stole my money although I am poor and have poor family, and the money that I transfered was borrowed from my friends ...please Sir, safe my soul and my FAMILY SOULS
Here is his Email that he sent to me :
One World Express Couriers
Units 7 & 8 New Pudsey Square
Bradford Road Stanningley
Leeds LS28 6PX

Your Reg. Order No: BA231282‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏&r...
VAT no:[protected]
RECIPIENT OF:
23/11/08

Attention: Ahmed Muhamad Ali Desouki,

We are delighted to read from you and a correspondent mail from your claim officer.

Thank you for choosing ONE WORLD EXPRESS COURIERS for your parcel delivery service. This is to inform you that we are in possession of a certified cheque and a lottery winning certificate which is to be couriered to you. Note that we also do not deliver to P.O. Box address or street corners but to your residence or valid office address.

Please save this document as it contains important information about your parcel at . Your Reg. Order No: BA231282‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏&r... Parcel description and delivery information is:

Weight of Original Winning Certificate: 0.12g
Weight of Bank Cheque: 0.6g
Total weight of Parcel 0.18g
Total Net weight of Parcel 0.20g
Colour of Parcel Brown
Parcel Packaging Bonded

We are a well established and registered company in the UK, offering courier and transport services 24 hours a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea.

It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. We hereby guarantee and assure you that your cheque has been confirmed valid and true. Your parcel delivery will be made once you have meet the necessary shipping requirements.

Below are the mandatory administrative charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified bank cheque and winning certificate to you. You are allowed to choose one of our two specified delivery arrangements.

1.PREMIUM COURIER SERVICE(24HRS) 2.Courier Regular

INSURANCE (CCI) £300 £200

TOTAL COST (GBP £) £550 GBP £350 GBP
TOTAL COST (US $) 1, 015.75 USD 645.804 USD

MAILING REQUIREMENTS
We request you send the following below which are needed for the mailing of your consignment and verification purposes, all scanned document must be sent as email attachment.

1. CUSTOMER'S EXACT DELIVERY DESTINATION
2. PHONE/FAX NUMBER
3. A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY SUCH AS DRIVER'S LICENCE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

Do note, that your cheque has been signed and parcelled ready for delivery, so therefore any thought regarding deduction of charges from your winning is ruled out.

NOTE: ALL CHARGES ARE PAYABLE TO THE ACCOUNTS OFFICER HANDLING YOUR COURIER DELIVERY, WHICH DETAILS AND THE MODE OF PAYMENT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU CHOOSE FROM THE TWO CHANNEL OF DELIVERY AS ABOVE.

With the light of the above, you are to make selection from the 2 listed services above and get back to us as soon as possible via email so as to proceed with the mailing of your consignment.

Best regards,