Alagappa University - Certificate — Course certificate

Dear all,
I was enrolled for PGDCA course in year 2005. The duration of course was one year, but I passed final paper in May this year. The university takes course certificate fee i.e Rs 75 every time when you will submit the examination form. My final marksheet delivered to me on 27 July but the course certificate yet not dispatched to me. I have submitted written request to my study centre twice and they forward it to the university, but the university doesn't take any action. Hence I warn all of you to not enroll any long duration course such as MBA or MCA for this university. In short this university S*** very badly.

Comments

yes , alagappa university distance education wing is cheating students , i had appeared for my MBA exam and they did not release result of 2 papers , saying they have lost my answersheets . such a university it is ........ pls don't take admission in this university.

can any one help me please................... i am thinking of taking legal action against the university and study center.
I totally agree to you. Even i'm suffering for the same. These people have lost our papers and now we dont know what to do!!!1
now, how do you go about getting fresh marks card? if one doesnt remember the registration number ?
I have completed my MBA (Corporate Secretaryship) in Dec 2010, My Enrolment Number is[protected]R. Lakshmi). Till date i haven't received my Consolidated Marksheet as well as Provisional Certificate. Kindly arrange to send the same. thanks.
I have completed my M.Li.Sc (Corporate Secretaryship) in Dec 2012, My Enrolment Number is[protected]K. Kavitha). Till date i haven't received my Consolidated Marks sheet as well as Provisional Certificate. Kindly arrange to send the same. thanks.
Ples check my mail sir