[Resolved]  Alchemist Limited — Amount Withdrawal

Respected Sir,

I am holding a salary account No.[protected] in you esteemed branch located at Solan. I just received my account statement w.e.f Nov to jan 2010. Statement is not clear to me.
1. let me know why the salary account balance goes in negative if it is considered as the zero balance account.
2. Second transcation mentioned for Chd is not correct give the correct refrence as i never went to chd.
3. Rs. 350/- has been deducted as a cheaque return charges why is it so as no bank deducts the amount whenever the cheaques bounce.
4. Even in the end after the salary deposition Rs.294/- has been deducted no reason for it.
So, yours goodself is requested to deposit the wrongly deducted amount in my account at the earliest .Otherwise we all the employees having salary account in your esteemed branch are ready to close the accounts and we will avail the facilites of ICICI bank.

Hope for the positive response otherwise we are sorry to continue relation with your bank.

Deepika Sharma

Comments

dear sir,
Some of your agent came to me and told me that your fixed deposit and mis schemes are govt.controlled.when i told him to show relevent documents supporting his comments he did'nt came to me.will u please make me clear about that matter.

regards,
Prasenjit Bhattacharya

[protected]@rediffmail.com
I have no complain but request . I want to know your Insurence plan with fixed deposite . So please tell me which website I can get to meet this ? Thank you Alchemist.Asim Bhattacharyya.

Alchemist Limited