[Resolved]  ALKA INDIA — CHEQUE BOUNCE

I GOT THE BOOKING CANCELLED FOR MY PLOT WITH ALKA INDIA FOR THEIR HARIDWAR PROJECT "TRIDEV CITY" BECAUSE THEY HAD BEEN DEMANDING MONEY BUT HAD NOT BEEN GIVEN ANY LAND BY THE AUTHORITY. I WAS SURPRISED AND HAPPY BECAUSE COMPANY IMMEDIATELY ACCEPTED MY CANCELLATION REQUEST AND ISSUED ME THE CHEQUE OF DUE AMOUNT WITH INTEREST THEREON @ 9% AND ASKED ME TO PRESENT THIS CHEQUE ON AFTER SOME DATE. THEREAFTER ON EVERY OCCASSION THEY WERE GIVING ME A DDIFFERENT DATE FOR THE PRESENTATION OF CHEQUE, NOW I KEW THEIR THEIR TRICK OF ISSUING THE CHEQUES. THEY HAD NO FUNDS IN THEIR BANKS AND PROBABLY OUR MONEY WAS USED SOMEWHERE ELSE, THEY KEPT SAYING THAT FUNDS ARE COMING SO YOU WOULD GET YOUR DRAFT IN COUPLE OF DAYS. BUT HIS NEVER HAPPENED.

I WAS LEFT WITH NO CHOICE BUT TO FILE A CASE IN THE COURT AGAINST RATTAN LAL THE CHAIRMAN, NOW HE HAS BEEN ISSUED A NON BAILABLE WARRANT BY THE COURT, I REQUEST SOMEONE TO LET ME KNOW HIS WHEREABOUTS SO HE CAN BE PUT BEHIND THE BARS FOR PLAYING WITH THE HARD EARNED MONEY OF SO MANY PEOPLE. I AM SURE THIS WOULD GIVE SOME RELIEF TO YOU PEOPLE ALSO WHO HAVE BEEN VICIMISED BY HIM.

LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU,

THANKS,

ANIL SABHARWAL
([protected])

Comments

I Agree With Statement of Mr. Sabharwal Even i Booked My Plot in December 2008 with AIPL.But Got No Revert After Asking for Status regarding Allotment.Only what they did was keeping everything under the hood and hidden from their customers.As Soon as I Got to know their intentions, i along with five of my known investors went to their office in Pitampura, new delhi but after hopping their we got to know that they had winded up all their stuffs and after getting further details we came to know that they got accused of being fraud.All n all i m still hoping to get my invested money back on the base of reciept that i hav with me.My Personal suggestion to all you investor is to invest your hard earned money in a reputed mnc's who have their reliable past with them. Dont invest until you dont get mental satisfaction.
I M agree with u, I M invester .but till today they not give any plot or my deposit money, what i do? there is no any office of the builders. please give me contact no... or address of company if any budy have . send me on my mobile no... [protected], [protected], [protected]. suresh gupta
What about our money, which we had paid to them.Court had issued no balable warrant against This Rattan lal but what had you spoken to court for money which he had taken by his fraud activities.. what is the recovery process for same..Please let me Know if some body got any information regarding this case my phone numbers are [protected]/[protected].S.K chopra

Delhi