[Resolved] ALL L7580 ofFICE JET PRINTER — SEMI PRINTING / CARTRIDGES
Subject: L 7580 All in one printer problem
Reference: Technical Care Complaint No: [protected]
Dear Sir / Madam
On 8th May, 2009 we bought a new HP L7580 (All in One) printer from Jai Info Tech, Vellore and on 12th May, 2009 there was a problem with the printer. The problem is, it printing semi letters i.e., half word printing in each line.
On 18th May, 2009 we have contacted HP Service centre (Redington) in Vellore. They asked us to come with Printer and completed so many testings, on that time the printer shown a message to replace the Yellow and Black cartridges. So, the Service people advised us to buy the NEW Cartridges (Because according to them the old one is demo Cartridge may cause for the problem).
We accepted there advise and bought the New Cartridges. On 20th May, 2009 we got call from Redington, they informed us, there is a problem is with the Printer Black/Yellow head. Because of the Warranty they were agreed to change the New Head and they gave HP Cartridge Centre, Chennai Address and asked us to get the PRINTERS’ NEW HEAD from the Chennai, it is nearly 150 Kms from Vellore. (End user wants to get the Printer Head). According to there instructions, we had done and returned the Printers’ New head to Redington, Vellore. They had installed it and tested 2 – 3 pages of black printouts and returned the Printer to us on 22nd May 2009.
On 23 May, 2009 again we have face the same problem (Semi-Printed letters in Black colour printouts) with a NEW Message, that the magenta cartridge is empty, You need to replace it with the new cartridge to run the printer.
We have contacted HP customer care Technical for assistance, one of your executive asked me to change the all colour cartridges (He doubted, there was problem with Cartridges). We took some time to change the cartridges and problem is remaining same, no improvement with printer. So again we contacted them and explained everything, they asked me to come with printer. They told again the problem is with Printer head and again you need to go to Chennai for New Printer head replacement.
One thing we would like to tell, Printer is consumable electronic goods and the problem is common - we agree it. Manufacturing defeat is common.
But our question is we bought new printer (Not a Seconds), one time problem means ok. Again and again the same problem come means, why we should follow this and spend money to rectify it. I don’t know, you people are playing with us.
Some Important Information
1. We face the problem 2 times within 15 days of purchasing date.
2. We lost so many new committed customer and get loss (Income) because this is the good season to see income for us.
3. Totally money waste including Rs. 15, 000 for Printer and other Transportation charges including servicing the new printer around Rs.2000 and installation charges (cheated by Jai InfoTech).
4. From Our Office to Service Centre and Service Centre to our Office, transportation charges waste, including Chennai traveling expenses to get the new head for printer.
5. Along with this, total time waste to follow up this matter and missing our business.
6. Only we have taken 10 good printout and 30 Semi printing printout, for this we replaced 4 New Cartridges Rs.3300.
7. Apartment from this, printer displays message to change empty cartridges( Which we already changed and not yet taken a single colour printouts)
We agree that, it is very common thing that manufacturing defeat may occur. What we are asking them is to give permanent solution regarding this. There is certain limit for everything, if the problem continuous again, we take severe action and never leave this simply. Once again I request you people to give permanent solution to us as soon as possible.
Inet Browsing Centre
10/1, Main Bazaar,
Thiruvalam, Vellore – 632515.
Contact No. [protected] / [protected]
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
Add Company Information