Alleviate Debt Management Pvt Ltd — Absolutely Fraud Company

Delhi, India
 bullu
I had some settelement with Bank against my credit card issue for which i approached a company named ADM( Alleviate Debt Management ) who assured me the settlement withih 90 days of my registration with them . On 11/08/2010 I paid them of Rs 1650 for the registration . Till date i:e 24/11/2010 they are telling a lie that they are working on my issue but when they did not responded me for a long time went to bank and resolved my matter. They are not refunding the money instead are still lying to me unaware of the fact . I request customers not to get trapped in such fraud company's . This office is located in A- 208 , New Moti Nagar , New Delhi.

Comments

Absolutely Fraud Company

I also had some settelement with Bank against my Credit Card issue for which i also approached this company named ADM( Alleviate Debt Management Pvt Ltd ) who assured me the settlement withih 90 days of my registration with them . On Jan 2010 I have paid them of Rs 1650 for the registration . Till date i:e Dec 21 2010 they are telling a lie that they are working on my issue but when they did not responded me for a long time went to bank and resolved my matter. They always says that we are working on this and giving you call back, but till date I have not received any feedback from them. Even they are not refunding the money instead are still lying to me unaware of the fact .

I request customers not to get trapped in such fraud company's .

This office is located in A- 208, New Moti Nagar, New Delhi.
I agreed that Alleviate Debt Management Pvt Ltd, A-208, Moti Nagar, Near Karma Pura Terminal, New Delhi - 110015 is totally fraud company. I have registered with him for settlement of my loan account on September 2010 and he gave me a customer ID number and commited that the case will be solved within 90 days. Now it has already been completed 90 days but case has not been solved and when I tried to contact him (Mr. Rohit Sharma / Manu Abrol / Ms. Sonia) then they replied it will be take further one month and the case is hanging. Till now it is pending and they have not solved and provide fraud comitment. I think the new candidtate shold not waste his time with Alleviate Debt Management.
MY DEAR FRIENDS
ALLEVIATE DEBT MANAGEMENT COMPANY IS BIGGGG CHOR COMPANY .ITS WORKER ROHIT SHARMA MOB.[protected], SONIA (RECEPTIONIST) AND OWNER RAJIV ARE BIG FRAUD .OFFICE ADD. A 208 MOTI NAGAR PH [protected]
THEY TAKEN 1650 RS FRM ME N DID NOT DID MY WORK N SPOIL MY IMAGE IN BANK .PLZ AVOID THIS CHOR PARTY
Well my name is Akshat Sethi and i live in A1-233, paschim vihar. I totally disagree with what Mr BULLU commented on this Alleviate Debt Management. I was referred to this company by one of my friends when i was in deep financial stress and was on the edge of collapse. I took out a credit card and a loan to support my sisters wedding, i tried to clear off the card but the balance never decreased.I have given my cases to ADM and i had a positive result within 2 month with a discount of nearly 65%. So i paid 35% in 4 monthly installments and i am debt free today. I was dealing with Mr Manjeet in ADM and he was ever so polite and professional. I had very good experience with this company who has a proven track record of delivering success. I was referred to them by a friends and i have recommended this company to all my friends and family who are in financial stress.

I think this company is doing a good job and its the first of its kind in India who is helping customers and not supporting banks. I was in a bad shape and had no idea what to do but they have really helped me when i was in need and i am willing to support them all the way through.

I am happy with ADM and will recommend other people to use them also.
Hi Friends

I have used ADM before and they were very helpful and they solved my case professionaly and got me desired result within 3 months.

I think all the people with complaints should write your real name, phone number and address so we all should know that you are genuine and not just a puppet working for banks, trying to spoil image of a good company who does not allow banks to bully and harass Indian customers anymore.

I have used ADM before and they supported me and helped me and i am a happy customer.

Name- Karan Bhagwat
Address- 213/2 Karol Bagh
Number- [protected]
Alleviate Debt Mnagement is very good company. It helps me a lot in solving my credit card due payment.
i m fully satiesfied with this company . I recommand everyone who are facing problem in their Debts must go through it.

Name-shweta
Great Company...!!!

I had very good experience with this company. I have recommended this company to all my friends and family who are in financial stress.

I had a personal loan & with help of ADM I settled my loan at 70% waiver. I m very happy with working Of ADM

Namit Sharma
Hey...adm_for me is like "A friend in need is a friend indeed"

I had credit cards and loans debts from different banks, to pay them i took another loan but it only increased my debts and frustration. I was really struggling when A friend of mine told me join Alleviate Debt Management and today I am free from my hassles. Thanks to their counseling, I bless from my heart.

"I can recommend their service to any-one so if you feel you can't cope or just want some advice give them a call."

aka_yatinnarang
#_[protected]
I had credit card issue from a bank and this company settled my amount in 50% way off. They made a promise to make settlement in a period of 90 days.I have not done anything in these 90 day.But they took more time of about 10 days but they have done good work . It was all happen in last April 2010.I would like to thanks them and my case was handle by Mr. Manjeet sangwan . I am totally satisfied with the company. I would like to recommend their services to all, This is not a fraud company. MY NAME IS MOHIT GUPTA.
alleviate debt management pvt.ltd absolutely a big big fraud company, they are not only fraud but they are big begger and parasite . i request to all indians, they should not deal with this company.otherwise they will also be in puzzle like me.
Alleviate Debt Management Company is totally fraud and they are not doing anything. They make fun of you and torture you. Kindly do not deal with them.
Credit card or home loan dues will never be settled and u will keep chasing them

Alleviate Debt Management Pvt Ltd - Absolutely Fraud Company