[Resolved]  Allied Irish Bank (GB) uk — i got mail for winning some prise

i got mail from allied lrish bank

Fund Release.

Transfer Options for the Immediate Transfer of your Winnings of the Sum of £750, 000 Pounds Sterling with Transfer IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{(FWC/IRS/8971}

i want my winning prise therefor i am complain you about this compny

hope i ll get posotive repl from your side

regardly
hiren

Comments

I got an e-mail from Allied Irish Bank declaring a winning of cash prize(one million British Pound) from British National Lottary.I also got an email from Shell Petroleum Development Company who asked to contact the payment bank AIB for fund.They asked to contact Mr.Alex and Thomas Cox -Tel. +5044, +[protected], [protected].They asked me to send the cost of transfer ( 350 pound) to an account name and number(Sandesh Kumar-[protected], PAN no. BBIPK9336F, Bank-STATE BANK OF INDIA, Branch-Mumbai).
Tel:[protected]
Fax:[protected]

Fund Release.

Transfer Options for the Immediate Transfer of your Winnings of the Sum of £750, 000 Pounds Sterling with Transfer Identification code: ELPC/MWT/0143

Attention:Prof J.N.Singh

You are welcome to Allied Irish Bank (GB) an affiliate of the Irish National Lottery.We are pleased to be at your service.Allied Irish Bank (GB) is Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority(FSA)., the financial institutions that Govern all Financial activities in the United Kingdom.

We welcome you to the Lottery Winners Funds Transfer Unit of the Irish National Lottery here in the Allied Irish Bank (GB), United Kingdom.This is to officially inform you that we have also received your approved winning file in this office and have seen your registered full winning information that shows you are one of the legally approved winners of the Irish National Lottery On line Promotions that has been cleared for payment.Your winnings payment and all the legal documents backing your winnings have been processed and has been finally approved for release to you.

The mode of the payout of your winnings stipulated by the Irish National Lottery is online wire transfer and the Alternative Courier Transfer Option. The reason for the Online Wire Transfer is that your check was deposited in a suspense account for security reason, besides winners outside UK always find it difficult to cash the check easily hence our bank is not everywhere in the world. But if you wish to cash your check yourself, your winning check and all the necessary documents guilding your winning funds will be deliver to your home of residence.

In line with the transfer of your winnings to you, according to the Irish National Lottery Terms and Conditions for winnings claims, you are now required to follow the transfer associated conditions which are listed below which means the way you desire to receive your winnings that is in our custody.

Below are the two options with their associated conditions.

Account Opening and On-line Swift Transfer Option:

In this option you will be given the proper guidelines on how you will directly and personally transfer your winning funds in liquid cash into any bank account you nominate through the Allied Irish Bank (GB) e-banking services.

But for this to be done, first your winning cheque in our custody have to be converted into liquid cash in the UK Cheque Clearing house because we Allied Irish Bank (GB) are allowed by the UK banking laws and policies to proceed with the swift transfer process of the winnings to you while the funds is still in cheque form.

And due to the fact that your winning cheque was issued in your name by the Irish National Lottery, which makes it legally impossible for any ordinary third party or entity to cash your cheque on your behalf in the UK Cheque Clearing house, you will then have to open and activate an account with this bank with an opening balance/initial deposit of £610 Pounds Sterling's before we can officially and legally possess the legal right as your bank to cash your winning cheque on your behalf in the UK cheque clearing house(UKCCH).

This is in regulation to the UK Banking laws and polices laid down by the Bank of England and the FSA(Financial Services Authority) which clearly states that for any UK registered bank to have the legal right to cash a certified bank cheque on behalf of the bearer(owner of cheque or payee), the owner of the cheque must have an activated account with the bank that will present the cheque for liquidation in the UK cheque clearing house(UKCCH).

Alternative Option (2) "Courier Check Transfer Option":

In this option, your certified winning cheque along with the legal documents backing your winnings will be delivered to your address that you will provide within 72 hours, we will have to use international licensed DHL Courier Company to deliver your winnings parcel to your address.Note that in this option, your winning parcel can not be delivered to P.O.Box addresses or street corners but to your residence because the DHL delivery officers in charge of the delivery must have to sight your personal valid identification and other required documentations to confirm your legal identity before they will hand over your winning package to you in person.

Below are the mandatory charges associated with the Courier Check Transfer Option via DHL that you are required to pay if you prefer this Courier Check Transfer Option.

Post Fee____________________40 Pounds sterling
Vat________________________250 Pounds sterling
Insurance___________________220 Pounds sterling
TOTAL_____________________ 510 Pounds sterling

Please do clearly note that your winnings has been insured to the full real value and is protected by a hard cover insurance policy which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your winning funds before it has been remitted to you.This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This law was put in place by the Lottery Governing board to protect winners from the misappropriation of their winnings funds before it is been remitted to them.

To avoid any delay in your funds transfer process due to the limited time stipulated by the Irish National Lottery for the claiming of winnings, all that is needed from you now is to clearly state your perfected options.

If you need any advice or have any question, complains or comments, do call our 24 hours customer care desk-top number ([protected]) and it will be our pleasure to address those issues for you.

We look forward to serving you better.

Treat with dispatch

Yours Faithfully

Regulated by the Financial Services Authority
UK GOVERNMENTAL CHAMBERS APPROVED

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
I want to know about the fact of Irish National Lottery here in the Allied Irish Bank (GB), United Kingdom. The same is froud or it exist.
I have resaved the same am not shore if its right or not I need help on that what shod I do
respected you sir iam receved a mail from national lottries he told me you are accont opening allied irish bank sir iam forward account details sir pls tell me this account correct are in correct a/c[protected] account name madala srinivasulu sir pls tell me sir tanq sir
Can any one control such lottery, employment letters, surplus funds, etc. scandles. Fraudulent persons should be punished who are making the people fool. I will send this email to international court.
i got mail from allied lrish bank

Fund Release.

We look forward to serving you better.

Treat with dispatch

Yours Faithfully

Regulated by the Financial Services Authority
UK GOVERNMENTAL CHAMBERS APPROVED

So, I kindly request you to take serious actions towards the fraud persons and the sense less ...

Thank You..
I also receives this mail :Allied Irish Bank (GB)...!!
I have received one SMS that my mobile card No has been picked up as a lucky winner for 500, 000/ pound sterlings.
Kindly let me know that wether it is authentic & TRUE or it is just Fraud & FALSE.
Further pl help me out by confirming that TOTAL how much time period is consumed by the Bank till the cash comes in my hand to use.
I will be Highly Thankfull to you for guiding me the right Path.
Waiting for Imediate Reply
With Regards.
Anand Tripathi. E:mail ID.[protected]@yahoo.com
Me too ... I received that E-mail from Allied Irish Bank .

I just want to know if it is real or just a spam?!?!?

Thanks .
i received the mail that i have won the 300000gbp form cococola co, uk.and mr winter send me xerox copy of a cheque issue to my name jagat naraya pratap chq. no.[protected] and micr no.[protected].is this chq. is right.kindly inform to my mail

thanks
The same happened to me! They told me to contact the Allied Irish Bank (God knows, if it exists!) to send them all the information about me to proceed with the prize. Please, tell me if all this is true or just a dream!
i also got this type of mail Now please tell me that is this the true or not is this the real lottery? So please anyone help me regarding this matter thanks
Sajid
I have received a message from TD-BigLeap "you have won 2, 50, 000(GBP) on 2011 World Guinness Award Program to get your prize via E-mail us on ([protected]@hotmail.com) and i have received E-mail from Guinness mobile promo " your winning has been deposited with ALLIED IRISH BANK U.K for security. You are advice to fill apllication form to ALLIED IRISH BANK U.K for your prize payment.(Contact Dr. Harry Rainyer)DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONALTRANSFER ALLIED IRISH BANKAddress: # 128 St peter's Road, Waterloo L22 9QE Great Britain U.K E-mail: [protected]@xnmsn.cnTel: [protected] may i know wheather its true message. If its true means from i came for getting the prize. How can check my winning prize please reply me on my E-mail [protected]@yahoo.com "Please help me"
Hello
My name is maen abdallah ebraheem
syria
Received an email stating that he has been transferred one trillion pounds to my name you have in the bank and the text of the letter Bank Name: ALLIED IRISH BANK
Account Officer: THOMAS COX.

Says sent the following

Microsoft Sweepstakes Promotion
100 Victoria St, London SW1E 5JL
United Kingdom
(Customer Services)

DEAR MAEN ABDALLAH EBRAHEEM

CONTACT PAYMENT BANK FOR THE TRANSFERRING OF YOUR WINNING FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BELOW.

Bank Name: ALLIED IRISH BANK
Account Officer: THOMAS COX.

E-mail: [protected]@alliedirishbn.co.cc

Mon-Sat 8am-6pm GMT

Along with this, you are requested to fill the form below with a little information and forward to the bank for immediate funds transfer:

Your Name :[protected]---
Amount Won :[protected]-
Address :[protected]------
Your Phone Number :[protected]
Age ::[protected][protected]
Ref Number ::[protected]--
Your Batch No :[protected]

Note: Allied Irish Bank will still be incharge of the delivery of your Laptop via DHL. It is imperative that you use your Order Number {PFCDC726091} as the subject of any correspondence with the Bank to ensure they respond in a timely manner. Please you are advised to write down the order number and save it.

ORDER NUMBER: {PFCDC726091}

Congratulations!!
Sincerely,
Mr. Andy Hart
General Manager, Advertising and Online Division, UK

Please note that this email and any files that may be attached to it is / are confidential and is / are intended for the sole use of the individual (s) or entity (is) to which it / they is / are addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited under applicable law (s). Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of Microsoft and insurance shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by Microsoft finance and insurance when addressed to concern finance and insurance clients; and any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions of the governing client's contract (s)
************************************************** ***************
I hope that the media was real or that a scam
Your email.