[Resolved]  amar infotech — net4india c grade services

net4india is not able to change my details in whois, it is really funny that they became registrar. their executive dont understand technical question many time. their contronpanel is really hopeless. i suggest every body to not register any domain in net4india. if you get problem, it will solve after 30 days many times.

Comments

I have had two occasions where i have attempted to work with Amarinfotech for the purpose of developing my web sites from the most complicated to the simplest and in both instances they have failed to accomplish the goal after charging me substantial amounts of money and delivering nothing for it. The guarantee and refund policy that they have is worthless and they operate without any business integrity. Chirag and Dillop offer very little by way of project management or service responsibility and there communication efforts are not worth mentioning. I will never make an effort to do business with them again.
We are a travel agency from Saudi Arabia The company has been dealing with http://www.travelotas.com/ http://www.amarinfotech.com/ Has two web sites We lost money and time with them cost 18.000 $ time : 3 Months the company professional in fraud Beware of names : the dog chiraq and the dog Amar and the [censored] Sonu Gautam These swindlers