[Resolved]  Amartex Industries Ltd — CHEATING BY BILLING CLERK

On 13 Aug, I was cheated by AMARTEX Panchkula Plot No 315 Ph 1, Industrial Area, tele No 2586399. Out let of AMARTEX Industries Ltd, 561 Udyog Vihar, Phase V Gurgaon, Tele No[protected].

Bill No is 3G[protected], Counter G5.

One bag full of the following items was kept back by the billing clerk and the boy who helps fill up the bags:-
Harpic Blue 200ml
Ayur all Purpose Cream 80 gm
Dabur Vatika, root strngthening Shampoo 100 ml
Lizol 500ml
I now recollect their modus operandii, the booking clerk appeared to act as a novice and was making mistakes, one young guy suddenly came forward to guide him severely reprimanding him thus drawing my attention away from the person filling the bag. I was handed over two bags with the other small items and this one kept away in the confusion created. Even the guard at the gate appeared involved because I did notice some communication between him and the clerk which I now find to be suspicious. I was travelling and hence noticed the fraud only after reching Delhi. You may like to investigate because something is fishy with AMARTEX Panchkula Outlet, others have similar complaint of poor quality and infalted prices.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other