[Resolved]  Amazon. Com — voilation of all natural justice

This amazon.com website has framed the rules and regulations and agreement , policy to cheat people who work on their website. Many people are attracted towards it because they can make little money by investing time and brilliance. Immediately for no reason they suspend the workers accounts without tendering any reason and forfeit all money in their amazon payments accounts. I had around $120 in my payment accounts which was earned by working for various requesters on mechanical turk.com associate of amazon.com. My account was opened on 7 of this December but on 16 th they terminated without giving any reason and forfeited all the money in the account. The requesters have promptly paid their money into my account but this mturk.com has eaten up all this money. I had seen on an average daily they suspend more than thousands of accounts like this and make money for them in-spite of eating commission from the requisitioner. A nation like America is housing this type fraudulent business house which has no fair policy is surprising. I must get my money earned on this site, This rules shall be modified and whatever earned shall be passed on to the poor working people other wise it is unjest enrichment to the .com
Complaint marked as Resolved 2015-10-05 03:25:49
not resolved, not even bothered to re instate the said account they did not sent me any mail or my problem was not resolved

Comments

i am also Immediately for no reason they suspend the workers accounts without tendering any reason and forfeit all money in their amazon payments accounts. I had around $100 in my payment accounts which was earned by working for various requesters on mechanical turk.com associate of amazon.com. is it true or fraud tell me true.
kindly any body tell me online earning idea (without investment )

k.senthil