Amazon Mktplace Pmts Amzn.com / Bill Wa — unauthorized charges

United States
 Margaret L McKerley
There are two charges on my credit card for merchandize I did not purchase attributed to the above referenced business. They are posted on my Visa: one posted on 9/28 in the amount of 9.98 and one on 9/29 in the amoount of 163.33. How do I have these charge reversed? Thanks, Margaret McKerley

Comments

Please send me a 1-800 number so I can explain my complaint about these charges.
I have 2 charges on my credit card $19.98 and 7.70 which I know nothing about. Please remove them and send me an 800 # to call. [email protected]
I have 2 charges on my Visa credit card 7147 that I have no idea what they are for. Please send me the information on these charges. One was for $16.14 on March 12, 2013. The 2nd charge was $69.95 on March 13, 2013. Thank you.
James Antonio
[email protected]
I charged $71.88 for six books on Amazon in then in July I have 2 unauthorized charges for $17.67 and $17.80 which came on my August bill saying I charged them back in June. Please reverse charges or contact me at [email protected] or [protected]. thanks Paul
I have two charges on my VISA card from Amazon Marketplace payments AMAZN.COM/BILLWA

One for $13.95 and one for $6.99

I have no idea what this is for and want them remove/refunded to my credit card.

Request e-mail confirmation at [email protected]
I've found a debit of $5.29 on my bank statement on 02/14/16. The following is the information accompanying the debit: Amazon Digital S amzn.com/bill WA[protected]. I don't recall making any purchase from Amazon using my debit card as I have been using my Amazon credit card for purchases. I am the only one who has access to my Amazon account. And I can find no reference to this purchase in my orders. Please help.

Amazon India — Micromax Yu yureka Internet not working

Micromax Yu yureka Internet not working to Moblie Phone

Misbehaving by amazon delivery boy

1. the delivery boy telling lie that he called me(customer) but I did not receive it.
2. making argument roughly with me and told me to receive my order form the office and talking unlawful conduct on phone.

Mobile phone issues

I am having problem in my phone it's getting more heat on charging so I want to change or refund
There is a membership charge, fraud., fee on my charge account for $90.00.
Please issue credit; it has been report to Wells Fargo and they are
investigation the matter. Before I issued a statement that two other charges
were also fraud. l. for $50.00 and 2. for $159.95. THESE ARE NOT FRAUD.
I now recognize and approve those charges. Marsha Rees.
I have been charged$45.48 for something I did not order. I have read the above complaints and I most certainly expect to get my money returned. Sounds like a scam to me.
There is an unauthorized charge of $39.11 on my account because the package was never delivered to my address, 25 Lincoln Court. Instead it was delivered to 25 Mt. Vernon Street. I never received the package. The delivery photo clearly shows the package in front of 25 Mt. Vernon St. because the photo shows the crack in the pavement in front of that door. This is without mistake 25 Mt. Vernon because the crack matches exactly the crack in front of that door.
Please send me (at 25 Lincoln Ct.) a replacement Timber Tuff TMW-56 Lumber Cutting Guide and a Stansport Heavy Duty Pulley Hoist, preferrably. If not, send me a refund.
You can tell the delivery man that 25 Lincoln Court is in the courtyard you get to by walking down the short path to the left of 22 Lincoln Avenue (between buildings). Then directly to the right is 25 Lincoln Ct.(number is on the wall)
Martin Tupper; 25 Lincoln Court; Ridgefield Park, NJ[protected]