[Resolved]  Ambica Research & Development Pvt Ltd, Okhla — Provident fund regarding

R/Sir / Madam,

Its a matter of highly disappointment that; an employer is not depositing PF Contribution on time. Practicing unfair labour practices. Keeping no proper record as prescribed under PF & MP Act-1952 & Scheme thereunder. Hundereds of employees, including me are just not able to get their PF money which has allready been deducted from the employees salary and i am complaining against it third time but no appropriate action has been taken yet by the department.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks with Regards
Ajay

(Note: belove are the mails which i wrote to the manager & PF officials in last year.)

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]

5th 7th floor, 60, skylark building,
Nehru Place, New Delhi- 110019,
Fax –[protected]e-mail: [protected]@bol.net.in)

R/Sir/Madam,
please refer to my e-mail dated 03.03.2008 (Attached below), I had worked with M/s Ambica Research & Development Pvt. Ltd., A-24, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, for 8 month approximately. During my tenure they deducted PF Contribution from my salary Rs. 720/- per month and my PF Code was DL/34386/28.

And since i left the company, they were refusing to help me withdrawing my PF Money.
Its allready complete one year i left the company and i am in urgent need of money.

My several other fellows also suffering the same problem and they are willing to send their complained to you.

I wrote to HR Manager (Ms. Indu Wattal) several times regarding the same matter but no response i had received till yet from M/s Ambica Research & Development Pvt. Ltd.

You are kindly requested to look in to the matter and help us urgently.

I shall be highly oblidged for your early attention to the matter.

Ajay Tanwar

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: Ajay Tanwar <[protected]@gmail.com>
Date: Mar 3, 2008 5:00 PM
Subject: Charges Levelled against you under EPF & MP Act, 1952
To: [protected]@ambicacare.com, [protected]@ambicacare.com, [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@ambicacare.com
Cc: [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@bol.net.in, [protected]@nic.in

Dated : 03.03.2008

Ms. Indu K. Wattal

Manager – HR

Ambica Research & Development Pvt. Ltd.

A-24, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase – 1,

New Delhi -20.
Mobile [protected]/[protected]
Telephone:[protected]

Sub: Not Depositing the Provident Fund & Employee Pension Fund Contribution in

P.F. Account after deduction under EPF & MP Act, 1952 and misappropriation

of Employee's contribution fund.

Respected Madam,

With due regards I would like to state that; I, Ajay Kumar S/o Sh. Puran Singh had worked with your Organisation from 22nd June 2006 to March 17th 2007 as an Executive-HR. Remuneration being paid to me during my tenure was as follows (copy of appointment letter enclosed):

Basic : Rs. 6000/- per month

HRA : Rs. 4000/- per month

Conv. : Rs. 1500/- per month

That, based on above basic pay P.F. Contribution on employee account you deducted Rs. 720/- per month from my salary and as per the provision of the act, you also have to deposit Rs. 720/- per month on account of employer contribution to the PF Account DL/34386/28, this code has been allotted to me and out of that DL/34386 is your establishment code no. under EPF & MP Act, 1952.

That, after two month of my leaving the job I contact you to sign on Form no. 19 & 10 C to with draw my PF money but you refused to sign on it. Even after my several follow-up your reply was negative all the times.

That, after my continue request regarding the same you informed me that; the PF Contribution amount which you supposed to deposit till 15th of every month as provided by the act has not been deposited by you. Even no monthly return in prescribed form 12A has been submitted. This is sel[censored]nderstood that you used the contribution money for your personal use that is guilty of offence.

That, as per specific provision contained in section 14(1A) of the EPF & MP Act, 1952 read with para 76 of the EPF Scheme, 1952, non payment of dues as prescribed under the EPF law attracts panel provision involving prosecution of the Employer and the Establishment. The board of Directors as also the person responsible for conduct of the business shall be deemed to be guilty of the offence as per provisions specified in section 14A, of the Act.

That, Provision contained in section 6 of the EPF & MP Act, 1952 read with para 29 of the EPF Scheme 1952, make it obligatory on the employer of the Establishment to remit contribution in the manner prescribed on the quantum of wages payable, even if the wages has not been disbursed, it will not make any difference in absolving the responsibility of the employer.

That, para 38 of the EPF Scheme, 1952 prescribes remittance of contribution and other dues payable under the EPF & MP Act, 1952 and the Scheme framed there under by 15th of following month for which it is payable but you faild to comply with all requirement framed under the Act therefore above mentioned charges leveled against you under the EPF & MP Act 1952 and Scheme there under.

Dear Madam, now you are advised to deposit the due contribution amount along with Monthly, Annual Return on prescribed forms so that not only me but each and every employee who had left the organization also can with draw or get transfer of their PF Money.

This is not only your obligatory responsibility but also your moral and social responsibility to deposit P.F. Contribution and assist your ex-employees in with drawl of their PF amount.

(Reply within 10 days after receiving of this letter is expected from your side)

Thanks and Regards

Ajay Kumar

S/o Sh. Puran Singh

V.P.O. – Deeghot, Tehsil – Palwal,

District – Faridabad (Haryana)

[protected]Mobile)

[protected]@gmail.com (e-mail)

A copy of this letter is being forwarded to:

(i) Ms. Aneeta Sharma, Director, Ambica Research & Dev. Pvt. Ltd.

(ii) Mr. S.K. Gupta (Labour Officer) Room No. – 18, Puspa Bhawan, Puspa Vihar,

New -Delhi.

(iii) Sh. A. Vishwanathan (Central PF Commissioner) Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14,

Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi 110066, Fax – 26172666

(iv) Sh. R.K. Kukreja (Reg. PF Commissioner) 5th 7th floor, 60, skylark building,

Nehru Place, New Delhi- 110019, Fax –[protected]e-mail: [protected]@bol.net.in)

(v) Labour Commissioner, C Block, 5, Shamnath Marg, Delhi. Phone – 23951115 /[protected]e-mail: [protected]@nic.in)

Comments

Respected Sir,

I had alredy send/ deposited my PF withdrawal form to delhi south office as on 01/04/2008, my PF code is DL/32000/18732
I had working with Team HR services Ltd, Delhi,
I left my service from 1 year,

Pls confirm When PF amount deposit on my A/C

You are kindly requested to look in to the matter and help us urgently.

I shall be highly oblidged for your early attention to the matter.

Sandip Kadam
ALL THE EMPLOYEES SHOULD BE AWARE ABOUT THIS.

My Provident Fund Problem I Sent Form Sumbisson before 8 months til i not received PF Delhi
Provide me with PF Office Commissioner - New Delhi - Nehru Place Number
THIS IS A FRAUD COMPANY PREVIOUSLY ASSOCIATED WITH JVG SCAM IN 1997, PSG SCAM IN 2007, VAIN INFRASTRUCTURE FRAUD IN 2008 .THE DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY IS A WIFE OF V K SHARMA (A FROUD MAN) NOW OPEN A NEW COMPANY AIBA LTD FOR MAKING MONEY FROM MARKET AND ...
Complaint submitted by my name is not correct...somebody used my name & details
It is requested to pls ignore the above statement submitted by my name.

Regds
Ajay Tanwar
VPO Deeghot
Haryana
Mr Ajay tanwar

Ajay don't blame on Indu wattal she is the most honest, hard worker and responsible employee.So don't write any thing wrong until unless their is proper proof of surety.And also mind your language.Don't involve employees in company issues.

Regds,
Ch. Shamsher Singh
CEO
Hello everyone, there are many cases going on in Delhi High Court against the husband and wife team. Kindly get your details across to the Registrar, Company Court, Delhi High Court. ASAP. Company Court is attaching and auctioning off properties belonging to VK Sharma. Both VK and his wife, Anita Sharma/Jain are yet to be arrested, even when his bail has been cancelled by SC. He is very much in Delhi, right under the nose of Delhi Police, for obvious reasons. His advocate is some Shailender Singh from Jangpura Extension ( get his number from any Delhi High Court advocate) and he has his full knowledge of VK's address and phone number. You should all know how to get information out of him!! By the way, A-24 has already been auctioned off by DelhiHigh Court, so there is no point going there.
Your Well Wisher!