[Resolved]  AMD/Micro Processor — Not Replace the processor within warranty Period

This is to inform you that I have purchases the AMD Micro Processor from M/s. Sumit Infosys Dated:-15/07/2006 with 3 year replacement warrenty of AMD Micro Processor My AMD Micro Processor is not working So I want to replace this Processor and I have given for the replacement dated:-22/04/2009 through Vedant Computer sales Pvt Ltd. is the branch of M/s. Sumit Infosys. from the date when i have given for the replacement now the Company is saying the warrenty period has been expire. I had got very haresment form them.

But I have give the processor for replacement within the warrenty period, so I request you to do the necessery action on the company and provide me the new Micro Processor.

The purchases Bill & replacement Bill is attached herewith

Krishna Das

Comments

PLZ DO IT AS ERLY AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE MY WORK IS PENDING
PLEASE DO IT AS ERLY AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE MY WORK IS PENDING
You should contact the place where you bought it if you want to get replacement or repair. This place is just a place to post complaints.

amd athlon 4000+ — processor not working

PROCESSOR IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.
AMD ATHLON II IS NOT WORKING.

this is to inform that i have purchaes amd micro processor from mr.rohit kumar date 26/3/2011 with three year warenty .my processor has not worked. so please i have went replease it.
AMD SEMPRON

DISST-SONEPAT
HARYANA
PIN CODE-131402
Note Replace the processor within warranty Period

This is to inform you that I have purchases the AMD PHENOM-II Multi Core Processor (X6-1055T) from M/s. Kalyan Computer Dated:-22/01/2011 with 3 year replacement warrenty of AMD PHENOM-II Multi Core Processor (X6-1055T) is not properly working So I want to replace this Processor and I have given for the replacement from the date when i have given for the replacement now the Company is saying the warrenty period has been expire. I had got very haresment form them.

Sunil Puri (Mobile[protected]
NE 213, Adda Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar (Punjab)
Email : [protected]@yahoo.com

This is to inform you that I have purchases the AMD PHENOM-II Multi Core Processor from chandigarh.the proccesor is not properly working So I want to replace this Processor

amandeep singh