[Resolved]  american tourister laptop 03A009050 00HT84550174 BACKPACK BLACK — REPLACEMENT OF AT LAPTOP BACKPACK BLACK

RESPECTED SIR,

I PURCHASED AMERICAN TOURISTER LAPTOP BACKPACK S NO: 03A009050 00HT84550174 BACKPACK BLACK FROM M/S CHANDA SONS (1 HAWASIYA MARKET HAZRATGANJ LUCKNOW PHONE NO:[protected] RS:-2450- CASH MEMO NO:-1429 DATED 27/06/2009 AFTER USING FOR ONE WEEK THE STICHING OF THE BAG IS WORN OUT AND THREADS R COMING FROM EVERY NOOK AND CORNER OF THE BAG .DATE :-13/07/2009 I LEFT THE BAG IN THE SHOP FOR THE REPLACEMENT I HAVE TALKED TO YOUR ENGINEER MR VIMAL KUMAR SAHU MOB NO:-[protected] ON TALKING TO THIS PERSON HE WITHOUT EVEN SEEING THE BAG SAID THAT BAG CANNOT BE REPLACED TODAY I HAVE BROUGHT BACK MY BAG FROM CHANDA SONS SHOP ON THEIR REFUSAL THAT BAG CANNOT BE REPLACED .
I WANT TO SAY THAT BY 20/07/2009 IF MY BAG IS NOT REPLACED THEN I WILL LODGE FIR/COURTCASE AGAINST YOUR DEALER AND YOUR COMPANY FOR DITCHING AND 420
FOR PROVIDING THIRD CLASS BAG

BINOD SINGH
B104 LALBAGH GOVT OFFICER'S
COLONY
LUCKNOW .226001
MOB NO:-[protected]
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi Boss,

Did they ultimately replace your backpack? I am really edger to know. I am planning to buy a American Tourister backpack.

Saibal