[Resolved]  AMFI — Incomplete Information

I have invested in various mutual funds in India. However I always receive incomplete information in the statements received from various AMC. The information mentioned in the statements are always the current market value of the investment however the amount invested initially is never mentioned. I tried to register the complaint at AMFI website and could not find a single email address for customer complaint redressal.

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Complaint against BSE/NISM for Non Receipt of Certificate for Mutual Fund Distributors examination. Registration No. BCFM- [protected]

I have been following up the matter for issue of duplicate certificate since 22nd February.The details are as follows.
Exam Date--30th Oct 2010
Module-NISM-V [ Certificate for Mutual Fund Distributors Exam]
Center-- Reliance web world Chandigarh
{ Score Card is attached}

Kindly go through the trail mail. I am in constant follow up with BSE Delhi and BSE Mumbai and have done70 odd telephone calls, but till date my grievance has not been redressed. The matter is being delayed on one pretext or other, but did not receive it till date.BSE is supposed to be premier Institiution and I have not seen so much of comlacency in my 27 year career in the corporate sector.I therefore seek your kind intervention and request you to follow up the matter .

I earnestly expect a line of confirmation for the action taken in this regard.

Ajay Sood