[Resolved]  Aminex Oil — Getting fake offers from the cheaters representing the reputed organizations o[censored]K

Receiving offers like my CV has been shortlisted and asking for documents like passport and other certificates copies to send. i am pasting here the detailed email which i got from this cheaters.

DEAR APPLICANT,
Your CV/Updated Resume have been accessed from timesjob and studied by our
Employment Relations board which your Qualifications as stated on your
resume is found Interesting And suitable for working in our company.
Find Attached your Online Interview Questions and job application form
which you have to answer and email back to us as soon as posible.
Kindly read carefully the attached document while you return back to
us your answers for the Online Questionaires for our Kind Perusal and
processing of your Job with our Company.

SIZE PHOTOGRAPH, JOB EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE IF ANY SHOULD BE
SCAN AND SEND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS WELL.

NOTE THAT WE OFFER FREE ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD BUT ALL

APPROVAL TO INDIA CITIZEN AND WE DON'T WANT ANY OF OUR
SELECTED CANDIDATES TO BE DENY VISA OVER THERE.ALSO WE ARE
PROCESSING OUR CANDIDATES VISA IN GROUP BY APPLYING FOR TWO
YEARS WORKING PERMIT VISA WHICH MUST BE APPLLY FOR BY
EMPL0YER AND NOT EMPLOYEE.

FINALLY, FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION FROM
MANAGEMENT, REPLY TO ALL MESSAGES AND SEND REQUIRED DOCUMENT
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS WE ARE HAVING LIMITED TIME FOR THE

DAVID HOOKER.
WEBSITE.WWW.AMINEXOIL.COM

Comments

I received a lot os such mails and from Aminex this is the firt time. And now I realise all abroad jobs without any interview or any calls are fake. I request you all to not to belive such mails
I'm also recevied from aminex oil and gas
I also recieved from not only amienixoil company but also from Marriott Hotel and British Peteroleum Corporation. Please Note that they are sending Appointment letters in JPEG Files which it self reflects fudging.
I also received the same appointment letter in JPEG file and they asked me to contacted Luke Scott and accordingly I contact with Luke Scott, he asked me to deposit Rs 25600/- in a particular account number, then I contacted the British High Commission Kolkata and I have came to know from them that British High Commission does not receive any amount to any particular account number.
i also received same email from aminex oil. this is totally fake .

I also contact with Luke Scott he said i am replying you within half an hour and he replied and asked me to pay visa procedure fees of Rs. 25600. I shoked and relised that this is totally fake.because how can we belive that we are appointed without any personal interview and even wothout any telephonic interview.
i also got the mail from animex and i send my all document as soft copy i dont know what happen

so i am affred from such [censored] mails

i also recieved the same content as stated above and it should be fake because without any interview no company will hire u.
I GOT SUCH TYPE JOB OFFER FROM AMINEX OIL COMPANY. I SENT MY ALL DOCUMENTS SCANNED COPY WID PAYMENT 20, 250/- . MR. STEAV KEN HE SAID TO ME FOR DEPOSITING THIS MONEY IN A PERTICULAR ACCOUNT NO. I M TRYING TO KNOW DAT IT IS A FAKE COMPANY OR NOT. HE DEMANDED ME MORE MONEY FOR IMMIGRATION APPROVAL.WAT SHOULD I DO FOR RETURNING MY AMOUNT? PLZ TELL ME ANYBODY
I received the same mail and I forwarded soft copy of all my certificate and proof of work experience. I after that received another mail with attached letter of employment but the letter does not look real to me and that is why I search futher to really know what level.
But the amazing part of the whole issue is that the first male to me asking me to apply came from [protected]@aminexoil.com, second mail came from the same while the last one with letter of employment came from [protected]@googlemail.com
When I received the first mail like I usual doing, I checked on website for Aminex Oil to confirm the genueity and also called my friend in UK. Supprisingly the site exist and there are some convincing things at the beginning but I later caught it to be fake.
The same happened to me from British Petroleum UK and I wrote them. Within two days I received reply telling me that it is advance way of dwindling.
Please, the Management of AMINEX OIL, kindly do something to trap such set fraudster.
HI,
all frends,
i got an offer for job in AMINEX OIL COMPANY. i hv sent my all decuments scanned copy. i hv also deposited in an account which was given by the fake diplomat in mumbai. i paid Rs.20, 250/- . he damanded me more money for visa & immigration charges. i did a mistake. the company is totally fake. anybody should not beleive in dis fake company. i hv already contacted wid the british high comm. there was no any diplomat. aware such type of fake offers. now plz tell me anybody wat should i do for refund my money?
hi, all frends,
AMINEX OIL COMPANY IS TOTALLY FAKE. SO, EVERY 1 DO'NT SEND DECOUMEN & ANY MONEY. I HV DEPOSITED 20, 250/-. I HV MISTAKEN IN HURRY. IT IS TOTALLY FAKE. IF ANYBODY HV BEEN CHEATED LIKE ME PLZ SEND ME REPLY. THEY R BOOLDY CHEATER. THEY R CHEATING INDIANS. AVOID SUCH TYPE OF JOB OFFERS.
Yes.Me too received such a offer.when i was chatting in the UK chat room a person approached and introduced himself as David.He is working as wealth manager and then he sent me offer letter and in this offer letter they have a diplomat who is working in British high comission, New delhi .his name is steven ken.he also called me yesterday and talk about that matter.but i have a doubt without any interview they are giving appointment letter. so it is totally cheat.
Its a completely the fake. I got the same mail. First they asking for documents and then send you offer letters and finally they will ask you for money. Pls avoid such mails. There is not any truth lies in it.

Vijay Anand Prasad

FINALLY, FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION
RECEIVED FROM MANAGEMENT, REPLY TO ALL MESSAGE AND SEND REQUIRED

MANAGER[HR]
website.www.aminexoilandgas.co.uk
I'm also getting such mails. I got offer from both Aminex Oil n British Petroleum UK. But when i saw it mail id has the URL of google/yahoo/live.uk...i doubted these mails. Coz ny official mail ll ve its official id like if from British Petroleum then it must so n so @bp.com.
wen i searched in google i got to know these are fake mails...also went thru the BP site but the id mentioned [protected]@bp.com is not working. All my mails in which i'd sent the fake mails are getting bounced.
M lucky enough to got saved. Guy pls dont believe such kinda mails. Go thru the mail proprly n do ur homework properly i.e research regarding the mails n offers.

Sasmita
Fellas,
Please be aware of such mails there is no way you can get selected in such companies without interviews. ITS FAKE. BEWAREEEEEEEE

DEAR APPLICANT,

FINALLY, FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION
RECEIVED FROM MANAGEMENT, REPLY TO ALL MESSAGES AND SEND REQUIRED
MANAGER [HR]
website:www.aminexoilandgas.co.uk
I got this mail from the same company but - but with mail id -- amonex oil aminex.[protected]@googlemail.com -- which is hard to believe.
lets teach these buggers a lesson. Morever India is great so why to go Abroad.. ..

DEAR APPLICANT

&n... FINALLY, FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION
RECEIVED FROM MANAGEMENT, REPLY TO ALL MESSAGE AND SEND REQUIRED
MANAGER[HR]
hey all...
even i got the same letter asking for documents and all.. den i checked the site adress n find all o[censored] guys got same letter.. i got frm aminex.oil.[protected]@googlemail.com... so at tht point only i belived tht its fake.. one more thing pals i[censored] ll get ny letter frm any company site also den also dont deposit any money in accounts coz may be one guy in company can be wid cheaters so first thing u should do is to check site on net n call on the no given on official site.. n this way u can beat these cheaters.. nm tellin u coz this thing happened wid me so beware..
I have received the mail from "aminexoil.[protected]@googlemail.com" with the following message which is attached below: request the Govt Intervention to protect the name of the Corporate.

AMINEX OIL IS PRESENTLY RECRUTING FOR NEW SEASION TO FIX VACANT POSITIONS IN OUR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS.
YOU CAN APPLY AS...

This is a great opportune moment for an exotic candidates(outside UINTED KINGDOM) who wish to work and live here United Kingdom in different skills such as Primary Skill Labour(PSL), Secondary Skill Labour(SSL) and Semi Skill Labour(SSL2) under the management of our company, Your email address had been sortlisted from the times jobs company headquaters in central london Uk.
aminex oil company is eagerly in need of successful candidates to occupy our new errected branch in Manchester United here in United Kingdom. The salary to our candidates are varie s in nature of their.

Business administratior
logistics, legal, petroleum
petrochemical engineering
Civile engineering,
Project engineering
Research technology and development sciences
Cooker, Receptionist
Security e.t.c.

* ACOCOMMODATION AND FEEDING WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY.
*OUR ORGANISATION SHALL APPLY FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES VISAS BY SENDING THEIR DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR VISA PROCESSING TO THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION IN THE CONCERN COUNTRY FOR VISA APPLICATION.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SELECTED CANDIDATES FROM ASIA SHALL RESPONSIBLE FOR THERE VISA FEES, TO APPLY FORWARD YOUR CV TO THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS .. Aminexoil.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk Good luck thank.

DAVID HOOKER
MANAGER HR,
AMINEX OIL & GAS INTERNATIONAL {UK}.
itsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
totallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aminex Oil — Beware of forgery

Hi Readers

I have received job mail from "Aminex Petroleum " from UK. In the job contract they provide free boarding and food. The Visa fee has to be borne by the candidate. In the beginning they send a questionnare . They send the Job offer after sending them the scanned copy of the questionnare.
The genuinity is missing. There is no interview and no telephonic discussion. I fear the credential of the company. Whoever is interested in the job offer pls make sure that you verify the company physically and see whether listed in the Nasdaq. They seem cheaters. I am planning to send the details as stated in the offer letter to the UK High Commision.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other