[Resolved]  ' Amity Marketing' / Product : " 3 Burner Glas Cook Tap " — CHEATING

I booked a '3 Burner Glass Cook Tap', priced Rs.3, 100.00, with an Advance -Payment of ; Rs 500.00,

on: 29/ December/ 2008, from : 'AMITY MARKETING';(ADDRESSED :51/17, Roy Mullick Colony;

Dudum Junction; Kolkata-700030; NEAR : Lila Cinema Hall ); FROM THE "TRADE FAIR", THE

venue: CALCUTTA SCIENCE CITY; The BOOKING NO being- 55.

They gave me the Date Of Delivery : 06/ JANUARY/2009; but the same is awaited, TILL Date &

everytime they are contacted over phone [Nos[protected] &[protected] ], the lady, who

receives the call, says that, the demand of that aapliance is enormous & hence is the delay & I'll be

suuplied with it, as soon as the supply arrives. Last time, when they replayed the same record, then

I told that lady that she's ON RECORD & should pay heed to the promise made by them, in Black &

White. Then she said, if it doesn't reach me, within 22-26 th JANUARY/2009, they will repay back my

ADVANCE-AMOUNT. Whent contacted on : 24/ JANUARY/ 2009, she told me ( I've recorded the

conversation in my Mobile set) to collect the ADVANCE-amount from their office.

When contacted today, the lady receptionist, who is

communicating on behalf of the Company, I warned her, that, I now have no other option,

but to contact the National Consumer Forum, she, to my utter amazement Very

ADAMENTLY told me that the company DOES NOT CARE any Conumer Forum.

I feel I had been taken for a ride & Duped by that concern. My

EARNEST request to you that To Probe & Delve into the matter & Do The Needful, AT THE

EARLIEST.