[Resolved]  Amma Home Nursing, Tripunithura — Give maid service for 2 months and take one year advance

I have registered with Amma's home nursing, Tripunithura for getting house maid. They have taken service charge of Rs. 5000/- . The agreed salary for 28day work is 4500/-. The maid who came to Bangalore wanted to go immediately in a weeks time. The maid did not know how to do the basic household job. With a greed to get Rs 5000/-, they sent someone available . Later from the maid we realised that agency had told them that you can raise some emergency reason and come back within a month. Subseqently, we asked for replacement and we never got them. Whenever we call them, they will tell tha t we do not anyone available. For a weeks service, I am loosing Rs 5000/-

There should be a mechanism to get a reference of the agency.There should be some ways to get reference of the maid. Without this, this will continue as a business with non-transparent arragement.
My experience with Goodwill, Kalamassery and Speedtrack, Palai was no different.
They are only aiming at getting service charges for the year without providing service. At best, they provide people of 1 to 2 months.

Comments

I too have a similar experience. They send us a mail to look after our mother who is sick. The maid sent by them was a fraud who was sleeping all the time and woke up only to eat. after 10 days she said she has to go to register her adar card. And never turned up. Some valuables like a costly watch etc. also diappeared with the lady. On phoning up they promised to send a substitute which never turned up. And for the refund of advance paid we have not yet received since January 2012 3rd we are behind them. some body has to take proper action and stop this fraud from cheating many people.

Hazel
Kochi
[protected]@gmail.com
In firstweek of june 2014, i have contacted Bhanukamalasan, [protected], Proprietor- Amma Home Nurse Service, coimbatore, gandhipuram.she asked payment of Rs.10000 in advance to provide home nursing service.I have made a NEFT transaction to beneficiary account:NEFT Dr-KVBL0001121-Bhanukamalasan-NETBANK, MUM-N[protected]On 3rd June 2014 for Rs 10000
it is also successful.Later, i found that her service was very poor and not able to arrange home nurse in-time.So, i asked to refund back the paid amount Rs.10000.That too, she refused to payback.now, i have lost my money...

so, guys pls. beware of such fraud's ...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other