[Resolved]  Amrit Enterprises, yamuna vihar, delhi — Delay in delivery of LPG cylinder

I am a LPG Indane customer with AMRIT ENTERPRISES Gas Agency, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-110053 and my consumer Number is AE01864 . I have booked for a refil around 15-20 days before, but still I did not get my refil from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer. Whenever I called them , they used to say that you will get your cylinder tomorrow.I can not imagine how much I am suffering from their POOR SERVICE.
Please take the necessary action against them.

Rashmi Mittal
ph: [protected]
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

I had also complaint towards Amrit Enterprises, Yamuna Vihar regarding non-picking of there telephone numbers. The telephone nos. 22910708 & 22914883 are mostly ringing and nobody is their to pick the phone. Pl. take action against this gas agency for improving their service.

Naveen Sharma
I have booked my Cylinder vide connection no.AE29348, but we still not received any kind s of intimation as well as refiled cylinder from your site, Please arrange to deliver it at the earliest, I hope my complaint will be register and all time says cylinder out of stock, please consider on about it,

Thanking you, In the mean time I m