[Resolved]  Amul Dairy — defects in milk

I have purchased today one litre double tonned milk from m/s malhotra dairy saharanpur. The provided milk is defective and can not be used while I complained to the dairy owner he refused to replace the packet and told me that the distributor of amul milk not return the defective packs. I am surprised to note that the company is selling defective product in the market and also refusing to replace. This is the open cheating with the customer.

Comments

yesterday, ie6th oct 09 I bought 1 ltre Amul SLIM `N`TRIM (two pouches of 500 ltre each) batch noAO5 dt 06.10.09 from my nearby local shop.But could not consume as a strong offensive scent of chemical was coming out of it. I am requesting to the concern authority to enquire about the matter immeadiately and give me the feedback.This is not desirable from a company like Amul.I have kept unutilised milk under refrigeration and the pouch packets also for enquiry, if necessity demands so.An earliest action will be highly solicited.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Mrs KINKI CHATTOPADHYAY
KAILASH NAGAR (SOUTH)
BANDEL, HOOGHLY 712123
WEST BENGAL

Amul Tetrapack milk tasting of plastic

Hi I purchased a packet of Amul Slim n Trim which has manufacture date of 11/06/14 and the milk tastes of plastic and smells of plastic too. Wondering what the issue would be . Rgds [protected]

Amul / GCMMF
    Amul / GCMMF Phone
    Amul / GCMMF Address
    Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation, PO Box 10, Amul Dairy Road, Anand, Gujarat, India - 388001