[Resolved]  Amul Ice Cream — METAL PIN FOUND IN ICE CREAM

Respected Sir,

I am Vedang D. chauhan. I am Lecturer in Engineering COllege. Today Evening i puchased amul Butter scotch (100 ml Cup) from Amul's Shop near Manish Creation, Vallabh VIdhyanagar. Shop Owner is Mr. Mineshbhai. When i was eating ice cream i found something was pinching in mouth. I took that out & i was shocked that it was a small metal pin. I immediately informed the shop keeper. This is really very big issue. As an adult i could sense that pin but child could not do so. You should really do something in this matter.

YOurs truly,

Vedang D. Chauhan

A customer

Comments

I bought a pack of Amul Strawberry Ice Cream (packed Jul 2009 NT2014A) the 750 ML Rs.150.00 from Star Bazar Bangalore on 31st July 2009 and the offer was 'Buy get one free' and found One ice cream entirely spoilt had turned completely brown on the outside. We doubted the quality first and under close examination found 'worms' frozen on the outside.. My family was really shocked at this and we had to throw the pack away, the other packet was quite ok but we had all our doubts to even consume that.
Rakesh

Complaint posted on Facebook

Hi, I've lodged a complaint on Amul Official Facebook page but it's appearing neither on FB page nor on my page. Can you please look into this else I'll have to resubmit my complaint here, provided this is not deleted?

Amul / GCMMF
    Amul / GCMMF Phone
    Amul / GCMMF Address
    Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation, PO Box 10, Amul Dairy Road, Anand, Gujarat, India - 388001