Anand Gas Agency (A Bharat Lpg Gas Agencies) — CHEATING CUSTOMERS

I have a complaint against M/s. Anand Gas Agency (A Bharatgas Agency Distributor) that issues new connections and refilled LPG cylinders for domestic use, which is located in Savedi. Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India.
When I approached the M/s.Anand Gas agency (bearing distributors code 156360) on 25/10/2007 for new connection they said with purchasing the hob, they cannot issue new connection at last due to my urgency I agreed & they collected Rs.3535.00 (Three Thousand Five Hundred & Thirty Five) in total and they said they will send in one hour but the same got installed only in the next day. And as I reached home back form office I saw two bill with the following description and rates;

First bill with No: 624 dt 26/10/2007 CASH MEMO

02 Tea 2 pkts 108.00
03 Rice 2Kg 88.00
04 Oil 1ltr 69.00
TOTAL 1915.00

Actually first bill seems correct as per description mentioned on the board at the agency but were as in the second bill the actual amount mentioned on the Bharat Gas - Advanta Hob inclusive of all taxes is Rs.1615.00 and they had charged me Rs.1650.00, apart from that they had issued the tea, rice & oil. When I approached them to mention that the same contents excluding gas hob is not being mentioned said earlier. The chair person said its being issued from the BHARAT GAS FOR RECOVERING THE LOSSES INCURRRED IN THEIR BUSINESS. So I would like to know is this being done with permission of M/s. Bharat Petroleum.

Secondly to booking a cylinder for refilling, when I booked my first cylinder for refilling on 19/12/2007 I got the booked no: 2058 and they informed that in four days you will receive to be at home. And yesterday when I asked they said you had taken cylinder 13 days before only so you has to wait till 21 days, so exactly what might had happen is known to all. After a long arguments they send me the cylinder that too after mentioning that I will go to consumer court.

I kindly requested the parent companies to see to it that this problem is taken care of, by helping the uneducated peoples in the locality who pays and respects to the agencies on what they says…

Ajith Krishnan

Comments

plz send me gas connection form.
I have very serious and simillar complaints against the same delear. I suggest we will sue the dealer as I have also enough proofs against delear like yours. Just you can email me on [protected]@yahoo.co.in and we will define the road map ahead to remove this mal-functioning.

Thanks & best regards,
Atul

Company:Anand Gas Agency (A Bharat Lpg Gas Agencies)