Anand Gas Service Gurgaon — long delay of home delivery

Haryana, India
 v9dbansal
Sir
I am consumer vide no. 22700-A. I have booked home delievery on Dated 1st april 2010.. They said to delivere the gas after 1 week. After waiting 10 days when I did not get the delivery, I again reached the office to inquire the status of my booking, their response was very rude even they misbehaved with me and asked to wait for more time. But the gas cylinder has not been delivered till today. The agency people some Rconsumer vide no. 22700-A of Anand Gas Service distributor no. 63013042.
time not picking the phone whenever I make a phone call. This is very rediculous. Kindly look into the matter and ensure timely supply of gas cylinder to me and further i request to take appropriate action for their misbehaving with me and non/delay of supply.Thanx Shamsher Singh.[protected]

Comments

I calling for gas booking they do not receiving my phone from 8th days if yours number is change so kindly inform me and My gas booking no. is 28606 & cell no. [protected].

Mail ID - b.[protected]@live.com.

Bharat singh .

my consumer id is 1856M. i had booked a refill on 30/11/2012 but till date(12/12/12
) i, ve not received the same despite repeated assurances by the agency(anand gas agency, gurgaon)

Dr Nitish Kathuria