[Resolved] Andheri Rto — Driving License Status

Andheri West, Mumbai Suburban District, Maharashtra, India
 Dhaval Ranpura

I have given my two + four wheeler driving test on 20-Jan-2012 at Andheri RTO. And, I was informed that I will receive my License in 7 days by post. However, it is about 15 days now that I have not received the License.

Further, there is no response from Andheri RTO whenever I call for asistance. And, everytime my agent also keeps telling me you will receive it in 1-2 days. I have paid penalty for driving my car on supporting of the receipt (challan) that I have received, as the same is not accepted by Traffic Officers. How many times am I going to have to pay such penalty ??? So, When will I receive my License???

Dhaval Ranpura

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 29, 2018
License was received then, but with delay. Resolving the issue.
Updated by Dhaval Ranpura, Oct 29, 2018
License was received but with delay. Resolving the complaint.

Comments

MY SELF RISHI RAJ PRAKASH SINGHVI, even i have applied for the new driving licence on 07/03/2012 but still i have not received my driving licence till now.i hv enquired several time in andheri rto but the office r so rude not giving any answer, i even enquired to my local post office but they still have not received.v all spent our whole day in RTO but all in vain .v can just pray that v can get our driving licence .we cant hope better from andheri RTO.its ridiculous n disgusting.
My driving license no . 93/W/3634 was lost and therefore I had applied for duplicate driving license on 08/12/2011 at Anhderi RTO office. I was issued a receipt no. 11G5574749. But till date I have not received my driving license. I made several visits to RTO office but never received a proper reply about the status of my applicaion.

Alban Lewis
I have given my two + four wheeler driving test on 17/09/2013at Andheri RTO. And, I was informed that I will receive my License in 7 days by post. However, it is about 15 days now that I have not received the License.

Further, there is no response from Andheri RTO whenever I call for asistance. And, everytime my agent also keeps telling me you will receive it in 1-2 days. I have paid penalty for driving my bike on supporting of the receipt (challan) that I have received, as the same is not accepted by Traffic Officers. How many times am I going to have to pay such penalty ??? So, When will I receive my License???

Karan Bhaik

I have given my two + four wheeler driving test on 21/08/14 at Andheri RTO. And, I was informed that I will receive my License in 40 days by post. However, it is about 50 days now that I have not received the License and not giving answe of my call im try from 10 day rto should give online status.

I have carried out all the formalities for renewal of my driving licence in form of smart card on 13/9/2014 in person. The driving licence was

Supposed to be posted on my residential within two months.I have not received yet.

The details are as: - H.L.Jolly

Inward no. 28640014.
renewal of driving license application no.[protected] is pending from 06/06/2017.

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054