[Resolved]  Andhra Bank — cvv number for debit card

I am using the Andhra Bank Debit card from past 2 years.Now i am in hyderabad. I want to use my debit card for the online transaction or ngpay purposes so it is asking for the CVV number for that verification but I dont have the CVV number at the back side of my Debit card.My Debit card is Visa Electron.So please make arrangements for my card.My details are mentioning below..

Card holder Name : N.Sravan kumar
Branch office :JNTU kukatpally,hyderabad, RangaReddy Dist, Andhrapradesh.
Card Number :[protected]

You can send the details of this complaints to My Email or contact through my mobile number.

My Email Id :[protected]@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance.

Sravankumar

Comments

I am using the Andhra Bank Debit card from past 4 years.Now i am in jangaon dist:warangal. I want to use my debit card for the online transaction or paypal purposes so it is asking for the CVV number for that verification but I dont have the CVV number at the back side of my Debit card.My Debit card is Visa Electron.So please make arrangements for my card.My details are mentioning below..

Card holder Name : G.Srinivas
Branch office :Jangaon Dist, Warangal.

My Email Id :srinivas.[protected]@gmail.com

Sir, Please do the needful as soon as possible.
IAM USING ANDRA BANK VISA ELECTRON CARD MY CARD NO IS [protected] I WANT 2 KNOW MY CVV NO PH [protected]

Andhra Bank — cvv number

I am using the Andhra Bank Debit card from past 2 years. I want to use my debit card for the online transaction or ngpay purposes so it is asking for the CVV number for that verification but I dont have the CVV number at the back side of my Debit card.My Debit card is Visa Electron.So please make arrangements for my card.My details are mentioning below..

Card holder Name : Sravan Kumar
Account num : [protected]

My Email Id :[protected]@yahoo.com
i[censored] know how to know the cvv number pls letme know . thk you.

Card holder Name : Vanitha
Account num : [protected]

My Email Id :[protected]@gmail.com
Dear sir.i an the account holder me andhra bank.i am an employe for govt hospital. I came to apply for loan so their is no proper response from the andhra bank employe.so i irritate to make transactions in this worst bank main branch .if is it possible change the employes.

Card holder Name : K.MastanRao
Branch office :Uppalapadu, Prakasham(dt).

My Email Id :kmrao.[protected]@gmail.com

Hi Sir,

I am Viswanath. I have opened SB account in Andhra Bank.
My card number is [protected].
Valid Date : 01/24

Please send the complaint details and CVV number to my email.
Viswanath.[protected]@gmail.com
Mobile Number : [protected].

Thanks & Regards,