[Resolved] Andhrabank — amount not received

Palukur, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 gvsreddy035

Sub: Cash not received in ATM but Amount has Debited in my A/c.andhrabank : A/c. No. . [protected],(Axisbank branch, Bhandara )

I hereby wish to inform that, I was trying to withdraw the Money from the ATM in Andhra Bank, in Axis bank in Bhandara 5.03PM on dt 31.8.2010 twice. But the transaction was denied But I didn’t received any receipt due to ATM receipt problem. But after this I checked my balance in same Bank ATM(Axis bank in Bhandara 5.05pm) and at that time I was surprised to see that the amount of Rs.2000/- was Debited in my Account.

I request you to please rectify the error and credit that amount to my account.

Kindly do the Needful
G.Viswanathareddy
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 24, 2016
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2016
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply us with your contact details to assist you further. We shall investigate and revert to you shortly.

Andhra Bank Customer Service
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2016
Dear Gurupraveen,

We regret the inconvenience caused and acknowledge your concern. We shall investigate and revert to you shortly.

Andhra Bank Customer Service

Comments

Andhrabank — cheating

sir,myname is praveen.i deposite rs.1000/-23/9/2010 at 4.30pm in andhrabank in nandyal (branch)a/c no:[protected],i know only his name t.narendar reddy.he is a cheater please help me sir,tell me his addres,my cell number [protected]

+91 40 2312 2703 [Help]