[Resolved] Angel Broking Ltd — Provident Fund

Kolhapur, Kolhapur District, Maharashtra, India
 mohammed yaseen
My name is Yaseen Yadwad worked for Angel Broking Ltd, Kolhapur Branch, I had applied for my provident fund in february 2011, even after a year passed I diddn't received my PF amount, and I have also mailed to [protected]@epfindia.gov.in and ro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in several times but didn't received any positive reply from them.

When i check my PF status from their site it always shows as your query is under process, where my PF application is processing from[protected] but still I am not able to know the actual status of my PF..

I request you to look in the matter,

Employee Code: E11718
PF No is : MH/45503/4772.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2017

Comments

Dear Yaseen, we sincerely regret the inconvenience that might have caused to you. Please provide us with your Emp Code, PF no. for further assistance. Have a nice day!
SIr, i have not yet received any reply from u sir
Dear Yaseen, we have submitted the documents to the PF office and same is under process. Request you to kindly coordinate with the PF office for further assistance. Have a nice day!
That's what I am telling, it's almost 8 onths passed the documents have submitted to PF office, but still I have not received any reply from the same
What should I do now????

G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Angel Broking Ltd - Provident Fund