[Resolved]  Ankit Packers And Movers — Damage of household goods

Respected Sir,

With due respect and with utmost conviction, I would like to put forth my grievance before your kind authority for early and amicable settlement.

I shifted from hyderabad to mumbai on 13th-12-2009. I choose Ankit packers and movers to shift my house hold goods the same say. I received my things on[protected].While unloading i noticed that my refrigerator was damaged on one side and i immediately called the office of Ankit packers and movers in the presence of the driver who said he was in the role of representative of the company. The reply i got was to wait for two days so they can proceed with refunding me the loss caused.Moreover i paid them for unpacking and reassembling my things which was not done at all. The way the driver and the people with him behaved was very rude .

I made several calls to their office and send them also many emails to which they have not answered .

They are forcing me to approach the consumer forum

Looking forward for your immediate intervention and early settlement.

Your Sincerely

Charles.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

These are very un-professional people, even after reading this review I went with them and suffered a lot. The mental agony was unbearable. They had put scratches all over my furniture, stolen things from goods worth thousands. Threatens to break my car if I don't pay in full. They grabbed thousand from me for insurance but broke many things and not paid any panny because in reality there was not any insurance at all. If you want to see how it feels to be hell go with these guys they have branch in chennai as well which is even worst.