[Resolved]  Ankur Appliances — Withdrawing of Incoming Facilities by Airtel in spite of making payment

Quoting you the complant copy below for which no response received till date from Airtel Guwahati office.

Quote:
Ref No: AA/4.52 (Delivered per safe hand)
Date:20.01.2008

To
The Manager
M/s Bharati Airtel Limited
Megaplaza , 4th.Floor,
G.S.Road, Christian Basti,
Guwahati;5,Assam

Sub: Customer complaint against “Airtel Services”.

Dear Madam,

1. Let me introduce myself as a “President Award Winner” an “Ex President of Roatary Club of Guwahati Central” an Ex. Executive of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd and proprietor of Ankur Appliances, Guwahati,Assam.

2. In view of the Rotary District Conference to be held in of Feb 2008 at Guwahati I am required to make lots of calls in January 2008.

3. Regret to inform you that in spite of making payment against Telephone No [protected] (Customer A/c No[protected] vide receipt No 129515 on 09.01.2008), you had not given the outgoing facilities to my above mentioned telephone till 21.01.2008 .A copy of the money receipt enclosed.

4. From the past record of my Account it is clear that I have paid all my dues in time on receipt of your Bills.

5. Although you have disconnect the outgoing facilities for non receipt of payment against the Bill of December 2007, I would like to bring your kind notice that the said Bill had not been delivered

at my place till date & I have paid excess to you in the month of January against the Bill of December 2007.

6. Having paid excess amount against your Bill for December 2007, please let me know on the following by today.

(6.1) Reasons behind not giving me the out going facilities from 09.01.2008. till the time of writing you this letter i.e almost for 15days. I had sent my staff number of times to your office and also to your franchisee “Technolink Services”, and requested them to provide the facilities and my requests has not been listen till date.

(6.2) Reasons behind withdrawing the out going facilities suddenly without verifying whether I have received your Bill. Being a regular payee do I deserve such a harsh action from your end when the bill has not landed at my office or residence till date

6.3) In case you had faced any technical problems in providing out going facilities why I was not informed ( I donot think any technical problems in my line as the incoming facilities is available) specially when you send several messages to customer on various schemes etc.

(6.4) Steps taken for necessary corrective action against my sufferings for 15 days and how you are going to compensate the same? Are you going to adjust the rent for 15 days with my next bill from your monthly rent of the next month ?

7. In this competitive world such type of lapses cannot be tolerated by any company and also by any customer.

8. Please feel free to contact me in case you need any assistance to rectify such lapses in your system so that like me no one suffers in future. I assure you it will be free service from my side.

A reply on above will help me to decide my action on withdrawing all airtel telephone lines that I am having at present in my office and also with my staff and seeking redresses from Consumer Court.

Thanking You and expecting an immediate reply on above.

Yours truly

(Rupam Kumar Barthakur)
Sambhuram Bora Lane ,
Lamb Road, Guwahati
(Proprietor Ankur Appliances ,Guwahati.)

Copy: 1Bharti Airtel Limited, H-5/12,Qutab Ambiance, Mehruli Road, New Delhi: 110030; For Information and necessary action.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:48:29