[Resolved]  Ankur Electronics, Park Road, Silchar — Irresponsible & careless attitude on demand placed for 32" LCD tv, Via CSD Depot Masimpur Cantt

I Capt Aditya Shukla, am posted in masimpur cantt, and am dependent on CSD depot Masimpur cantt, For items which are to be purchased against firm demand. I intended to buy a Samsung 32" LCD TV for my personal use, i contacted CSD depot Masimpur for the same and was in turn directerd to contact M/S Ankur Electonics, Park road Silchar. I visited the showroom and spoke to the owner Mr Shantanu Das, i was told by the indl that to get an LCD TV i ought to place a demand for the same with the dealer and once the demand was received by their Guwahati office the TV would be sent after the necessary billing & i could purchase the TV once it was available at the silchar outlet . it has been over a month & 4 days since that day, & i have made numerous phone calls to the silchar dealer as well as to the guwahati dealer but have been always put away on one excu8se or the other & no positive reply has been recd by me so far.

This place where i am posted to does not have any other meands of entertainment available other than the TV, i had wished that by buying a LCD 32" TV me & my family will be able to enjoy 7 have few moments of pleasure but i find myself being deprived of such happinessbecause of the careless attitude of the samsung dealers in silchar & guwahati.

I have been a regular samsung customer & have preferred to purchase samsung products, such as refregirator, 21" colour telivision, digital camera, microvwave, & airconditioner as well, thinking that samsung consumer support & services are the best available in the market as compared to that of sony or LG.but this kind of attitude makes me think twice now that, i should be buying samsung products anymore.

These kind of lousy people are responsible for the erosion of loyal samsung customers & indeed i will speak to all people possible within my range of influence, not to buy samsung products, as such lousy people are around to take away the pleasure that a person can achieve by even normal TV viewing.
thanking you
Capt Aditya Shukla

Comments

Samsung — Care less attitude

I lauch a complaint to repair the washing machine (30 Mar2008).
after that i reved a call from samsung, i told then it looks to me that the baody needs to be changed. i ask for rough estimate that said around 1700 Rs. I told them just call me tommorow i will confirm u .
After this, i do't reved any call from Samsung 3 days. Afetr i reved the SMS(2ndApr) . Ur call has been cancelled because of the unapprove from Me.
So i called then after that the reopen it again(3rd Apr).
After reopening 2 nd daythey take the machine to service center.
After that they do't call me next 5 days, When i called them they said BODY is not avaible with the samsung . So i asked then to repair the old one only.
they committed to install the Machine on Wednesday(16Apr)
Till 18 Apr they do't update any Status of the Machine.
I called up again on 18th to Servicee Cell.They Even do't know Where is my Machine (is with Service center or else)
Today(19th Apr) i myself again call to Service center m After that they By Monay (21Apr) ur Machine will get installed.
I DO'T KNOW HOW SAMSUNG PROVIDE THE SERIVCE.
I OPENED A COMPUTER &MOBILE SALE &SERVICE CENTER IN KARIMGANJ .I REQUIRED WANT PURCHAGE ALL KINDS OF MATERIALS FROM YOU.PLEASE GIVE ME UR RATE DETAIL.

samsung lcd 32inch tv — careless attitude

hi i am niket from delhi ma contact no is [protected] address 21/48 shakti nagar delhi 110007. my 32 inch lcd is not working eng visited since months ago and said logic board is not working since then they are not able to replace it.every time call centre peoples give fake information. pls help us
i drcvimala brought samsung mobile on14 10 2009 s3600model it hangs and off frequently i went for service centre asmulti care Engineering 48/169 1floor vakkil new street madurai625001 The service man not even examined the mobile and told come after 20days is this service by leading samsung? what is the fate of mobile.kindly intervene and rectify arrange for good customer care centre my email [protected]@yahoo.co.in mobile no [protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Other