[Resolved]  Anti-Terrorist — Illegal transaction detected by the f. B. I

From federal bureau of investigation tue jun 2 20:27:40 2009
Return-path: <[protected]@live.com>
Authentication-results: mta102. Mail.In. Yahoo.com from=live.com; domainkeys=neutral (No sig); from=live.com; dkim=neutral (No sig)
Received: from 217.74.66.55 (Ehlo mx-out. Strefa.Interia. Pl) (217.74.66.55)
By mta102. Mail.In. Yahoo.com with smtp; tue, 02 jun 2009 20:27:48 +0530
Received: by scol. St.Interia. Pl (Postfix, from userid 1235)
Id 9b5f718c19c; tue, 2 jun 2009 16:57:46 +0200 (Cest)
Received: from mx1. St.Interia. Pl (Scol. St.Interia. Pl [217.74.66.61])
By scol. St.Interia. Pl (Postfix) with esmtp id 3fedc18c15d;
Tue, 2 jun 2009 16:57:45 +0200 (Cest)
Received: from user (Unknown [202.96.159.221])
By poczta. Strefa. Pl (Postfix) with esmtp id 651c3271cf5;
Tue, 2 jun 2009 16:56:34 +0200 (Cest)
Reply-to: <[protected]@aol.com>
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
Message-id: <[protected].[protected]@mx1. St.Interia. Pl>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-length: 9987

Comments

Kim Kiser is my aunt kimme she is apparently slandering my name I am april. She should be in a mental institute and on some medication. She also thinks that Nasa is out to get her. I feel sorry for her and her family because her family is ignoring her condition and she is using the internet to try and warn people that she feels that her kids are being cloned. Aunt kimme please get help and stop this you are losing your mind and need real help. Maybe the illegal drugs you are using are affecting you in a negative way. You should stop putting yourself in danger by not getting help. Mental conditions are serious. I would hate it but if you do not stop this I will have to press charges in a civil court for slander.
SUBJECT:-A complaint about an sms that my mother had received from a so called "TD-MOBI COM"

Respected sir,
The mesage is "Congrat! your Mobile No. has won $1Million USD in 2010 MICROSOFT ONLINE MOBILE DRAWS.For claims contact the paying bank via Email:[protected]@live.co.uk"
Sir is this message is true or is it a scam
Please reply to my mail ID :[protected]@gmail.com
Message received to(Mobile NO: [protected] from message centre: [protected] at 10:33:55pm on 29/05/2010)
My self Mr. Baldeep.K..Dogra. I have received wining confarmation mail from coco cola, UK . now they are not giving my wining amount. inspite of talkining sevral time with mr. Mike John & Mr. david Jasper representative of Coco cola mobile no.mr MIke [protected]& mr David [protected].m

mr john ask me to deposite the shipment amount of 350 pounds to the following account
state bank of india
Branch Goregaon, India

dear sir i Have all the mail which send by Mr. David
Please Take Some ACTION.

My Contact NO. +91 [protected]
مرحبا وصلتني رساله على رقم هاتفي النقال [protected] بفوز هاذا الرقم بمبلغ 500000 باوند ارجو منكم توضيح هاذا الامر لي
The September 4th posting of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama was posted by a mentally ill Kym Keiser and is not true. She has since then received help from a mental facility. My apologies to both former President Bill Clinton and the President of the United States of America and to April Sistoni.
مرحبا وصلتني رساله على رقم هاتفي النقال [protected] بفوز هاذا الرقم بمبلغ 500000 باوند ارجو منكم توضيح هاذا الامر ل ? Is IT?
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other