[Resolved]  Anupama College Of Engg. (Gurgaon), Mdu Rohtak,haryana — Forcefully increased fee of 2nd year B.Tech student

Respected Sir,

I am a 2nd year B.Tech student of Anupama College of Engg.(Gurgaon) which is affillated to MDU Rohtak,Haryana. Our fee are increasing forcefully by Rs 9000/- on a fault reason. Our managemet are said that the order of increasing fee are given by HSCS but no any other colleges those 2nd year B.Tech fee are increased in MDU or any other universities present in HSCS or Haryana. No any rule are present in Indian constitution in which fee are increased after the admission in 1st year of colleges of any course.Earlier our fee are increased for all year means 1st,2nd,3rd & 4th of B.Tech students by Rs 18000/-.But when we striked the college then our management announced that no any fee will paid by 1st,3rd & 4th year B.Tech students and 2nd year students will pay of Rs 9000/-. Many students are not able to pay this money. But our management said that Roll no., for sitting in semster examination, will not given to those students who will not paid this money.I have already taken loan from a government bank for paying college fee in 1st year. I belongs to a very poor background so I cann't pay this money.Please help us.

Comments

I am a 2nd year B.Tech student of Anupama College of Engg.(Gurgaon) which is affillated to MDU Rohtak, Haryana. Our fee are increasing forcefully by Rs 9000/- on a fault reason. Our managemet are said that the order of increasing fee are given by HSCS but no any other colleges those 2nd year B.Tech fee are increased in MDU or any other universities present in HSCS or Haryana. No any rule are present in Indian constitution in which fee are increased after the admission in 1st year of colleges of any course.Earlier our fee are increased for all year means 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th of B.Tech students by Rs 18000/-.But when we striked the college then our management announced that no any fee will paid by 1st, 3rd & 4th year B.Tech students and 2nd year students will pay of Rs 9000/-. Many students are not able to pay this money. But our management said that Roll no., for sitting in semster examination, will not given to those students who will not paid this money.I have already taken loan from a government bank for paying college fee in 1st year. I belongs to a very poor background so I cann't pay this money.Please help us.
I wants to get education loan
this is absolutely right
the college is not providing the facilities according to the amount of fees

Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes