[Resolved]  Aon Specialist Services Pvt. Ltd — Attitude of the HR & Management regarding hiring

Dear Recruiting Consultants & Job Seekers,

If you ever get a call to take part in the interview process with Aon Specialist Services Pvt. Ltd
for any job openings from any Recruiting consultancy/AON please think twice before you proceed.

The HR team & particulary padma and there management behaves in show in such a way saying they need to close openings in 1 week and later they make candidates to wait as per there process 2 to 3 months. At last they reject with stupid reasons though the candidates cleared all the rounds. this is the experience of more than 125+ candidates and also many recruiting consultancys( more than 10 consultancys ) feed back. They just waste the precious time of candidates & consultants who send them.

The truth is AON HR team is they just want show in market "they are hiring"..but actually they are NOT. More over the managers like Mithun / Shiva/Niranjan they are like time pass activity they make candidates to wait for hours at there reception.

Please becare full with this kind of stupid companies before you make a move to take part in the interview process with AON. Just a time waste & money waste to travel to taht company to attend 5 to 6 times of the interview process.

Comments

I agree with the above complaint made by the candidate

I am a IT & Non IT recruiter working in a consultancy from last 6 years.
I have not seen this kind of client ( AON india ) who make life miserable of teh candidate & recruiters.
they just dont care for others time. The HR never ever make attempt to update the status of the candidate to us.

I also agree with you.This company made me to wait 3 months.they said..they vl send the offer letter in oct 2010 but they dint..n made me to wait..i lost 3 months opportunities because of these idiotic people...!! they dont have any rights to waste students time...atlast after trying so many times to contact ..dr bloody HR is telling "sorry unfortunately we have canceled the position" what a bloody crap it is...!!! i was like totally traumatized... company...!!! dont attend any of the interviews...!!! they vl spoil ur career...!! HR padma... lady...!!!brainless heartless people..!!! n now some new HR STella itseems..this lady vl also be the same brainless goose
they need to give the jobs to the selected students...dont kno wat kinda organization they r having...its equivalent to 'FRAUD, CHEATING"
Dear all,

I'm not related to this company in any ways, but still I need to tell this after reading all your comments about this company.
Company may hire people in a requirement basses.
After they have their company procedure like background verification etc. It is not for time pass but to hire genuin candidate and it is to show that we are fit for to work for the company.
We need to understand that every one in this corporate world is busy with their own work. There is no time to think about others time. Applying for a job is our need and hiring people is according to the company need. There is no point in blaming the company or blaming the HR's. Everybody seat at work is HOT.

My advice is don't wait for the call, you just keep look for the other job.

Let's make our INDIA better by being our selves busy than blaming.
I got an offer from Aon specialist service ltd, banglaore.. i am thinking whether to go for it or not?
my current CTC is :3.73 lakhs, and they offered 5.8 lakhs.
please suggest.
And the position they offered initially was senior consultant .. Now they are offering consultant only..
And also they are not sending me the offer letter in soft copy. Asked me to come and collect ...
I am in dilemma. please sugest.

Bangalore