[Resolved]  Apartment No. W-305 at VM Meadows in Horamavu Main Road — Deception on going on by builders - taking innocent buyers for fleecing

I hv bought a flat from DS Max in Jul-09. I was promised intercom, power back-up inside the flat (2 points of 100W each), lifts with 24 hr-generator backup, etc. etc.. They simply sell by hook or by crook through a few salesmen hanging around their property. Once deal is completed the dreams and promises fade and matters become frustrating. In my case property tax for the flat was not paid for 07-08, 08-09. I was promised this would be cleared even on date of registration. This was hoax. Ultimately I had to clear 07-08, 08-09 and of course 09-10. There is even today no wiring for my flat's intercom. No wiring for the genset backup. Despite repeated representations to senior officals of DS Max (Mr Dilip) - they are simply con guys and say what they don't mean. Even in some conversation they totally disown the promises.I have tried to meet their Director (young hero-type looks) - but difficult to reach. The system is such you cannot reach the top man to complain.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Their quality is also questionable

Apartment No. W-305 at VM Meadows in Horamavu Main Road