Apollo Pharmacy, East Punjabi Bagh — very very rude behaviour of staff

New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Divyajyoti Jain
hi
this is Divya. i want to register complaint against the staff members working at Apollo pharmacy- no-4 ,plot no. 1 , road no. 5 , east Punjabi Bagh Delhi-110026.
The staff don't give bill after purchase of medicines and on asking for it behave rudely with women using abusive language especially
the fat guy ( don't know his name) . It seems to me he has got no respect for women. I am a regular customer of Apollo Pharmacies and now I will think twice before going there and purchasing medicines. Apollo guys try and keep respectful staff members otherwise you will loose on good number of clients. And i believe I am not the only person complaining about the rude behaviour of staff it can be seen in earlier posts as well.

Comments

I totally disagree with you in lieu of the behaviour of the staff at Apollo Pharmacy, East Punjabi Bagh. I have been purchasing medice aines on regular basis from that shop and thttitude of the staff is really appreciable. I do not know what happened in your case, but I have never experienced such a behaviour. Instead, I will appreciate their customer service and wish that they continue the same work.

Umed Lal
East Punjabi Bagh
New Delhi

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy, East Punjabi Bagh - very very rude behaviour of staff