[Resolved]  Applicants — WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY SON'S NANNY/AU PAIR AND HOUSE KEEPER

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY SON'S NANNY/AU PAIR AND HOUSE KEEPER

Dear Applicants, My name is Dr Andrew Pearce 44 male. I leave in West Homestead London, I would like to know if you would be my son's nanny, I have registered in some nanny paid sites but the information and criteria I got was not encouraging that was why i decided to search for a nanny online.

If you think you can work with me and my son, do reply as soon as possible.
I am willingly to pay a reasonable amount. I have a big house and 2 cars, so you will feel at home when you come work for me. I am engineer stationed in Iraq and i am not always around, i need someone who would take good care of my son and assist him on his home work.

I need a nanny who can do these things

Able to communicate freely with my neighbors
Able to Drive
Able to accommodate my pets (a Cat and a Dog)
Able to keep my house clean and neat
With a good sense of humor and responsibility...

Send your Detailed Resume to My Attorney Mr. Bailer Hooks. Email: [protected]@live.com (He will handle the interview)

I hope to hear from you soon.

You’re Employer
Dr. Andrew Pearce.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

yes hi hello good day

im looking for a job as a maid or nanny when and where i can make greater contribution and greater intellectual knowledge . im geraldine de lozo rivas . 46 years old from philippines. residing from center manila here in caloocan city.
im two year under grad of collegee of computer secretarial here in manila . and had five siblings seperated to my live in partner before, with their father. im 25 experienced as said position job description here in manila with different foreign employer. and know how to cook different foreign food and know talk some english langguage but not fluent and excellent. know to live and clean condominium and village or subdivision lifestyle families and home. know how to clean and set the any part of house arrangement and setting and use the cleaning cleaners utensils and electric household usage. know how to take care of kids like my kids know how to feed them teach them lesson in studying and arrange and set their schools and activities needs and wants in times of pressure and stress handling with tim management and planning features for the coming days months years is important for me .
hope to hear from you and your son as soon as possible . just call me at my mobile [protected].

Respecfully Yours,