[Resolved]  Appointment Letter From Weatherford Oil Ltd Uk — authenticity of appointment letter

I have got a appointment letter from your office.I want to know the autenticity of thos letter which i got on 18/02/09. Mr.Anderson cage is the doccuments co-ordinater in the office of British high commission BOMBAY . Contact no of mr Anderson cage-[protected].pls confirm me as soon as possible.LETTER REF.NO.[protected] OF DATED 18/02/09.
authenticity of appointment letter
authenticity of appointment letter

Comments

Weatherford Oil Ltd — Appointment Letter

I got appoitment letter from weatherford oil ltd england Th.Mr.Collins Wagan Admin Manager [protected] and India Contact Person Mr.anderson Cage No.[protected]. I want to letter is real or hoax.

I have received an advertisement in the name of Weatherford Oil Ltd. and I had submitted my resume and within 24 hours I have received a mail from the same company stating that my resume is quite intetresting and I have been given a questionnaire to fill up. Since I had a bitter experience with British Petroleum & Exxon Mobil, the first thing I have done is I have opened google mail and found there are lot of complaints. My question is have you given any advertisement through internet for a position of accounts executive or for other vacancies? My mail was sent by Mr. Collins Wagan, Admin Manager of Weatherford Oil Ltd.

Hence, I would request you to kindly confirm that whether this person is genuine or not? If he is a genuine person, I will proceed further, otherwise not. Moreover, I would like to mention the Email ID also and that is : [protected]@gazeta.pl. I seek your kind intervention into this matter.
want to know if the company appointment letter issued to my friend is true or hoax.Its urgent
I have received an advertisement in the name of Weatherford Oil Ltd from the email id: [protected]@execs.com

Pls confirm me wheather the appointment letter is a fake one or genuine.

Im waiting for the response.

Thanks & regards.
Soumyen Biswas
I ve got a similar mail from Ron Hanson.Admin Manager, Weather Ford Oil Limited with the stated contact no.Tel:[protected] . I am very sceptical aout this offer. I am in touch via mails and also ve sent my resume and an application form. For any further deatils that you require, I am ready to help.

Kindly let me know if it is genuine company or not and that the contact person is reliable or not.

We seek your intervention and cooperation at the earliest.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other