[Resolved]  Apsrtc — Not Stopping the Bus at Request Stop

Sir
I m a student of an engineering college in Dhakamarri, Visakhapatnam Dt. Our College is 40 km away from Dwaraka Bus Station. I along with 8-10 more students took the Monthly Season Ticket(MST) form VIZAG-CHINTALAVALASA.
The COMPLAINT is we can board the buses from SALUR-VIZAG where the MST is VALID. But the CONDUCTORS of these buses are asking the drivers NOT to stop the BUS at our college even if we request to stop because I ve Heard that CONDUCTORS do get prizes if they book more tickets rather they get nothing from these MST's.. I hope you got our problem.
I request that they should be a strict rule regarding this
Expecting a reply.
Rgds
Satish Chowdary
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am a employee in Hiteccity and will be travelling daily from MMTS to Hiteccity.
There are lot of buses available till mndspace from MMTS, but we need to walk from gateway till oracle building.
I want to request you to get bus travel in this route also if possible.
Right now there is Amarjyothi Route II bus that travel in this route with 4 to 5 stops in middle.
Generally I will travel at 11 -11.30 AM inmorning and I see this buses over crowded.
I hope a bus in this route will not make any loss for APSRTC, it will be even helpful to people who travel from MMTS to Kondapur.
Please look into this request

Thaks,

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Phone
    Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Address
    Majestic Bus Terminus, Gubbi Thotadappa Rd, Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India