[Resolved]  Aptech Computer Education, Kingsway Camp Delhi — Infrastructure(Computer systems) and no proper staff

I would like to bring to the notice of everyone that do not join Aptech Computer Education.

I joined Aptech Computer Education, Kingsway Camp centre in Delhi to do .NET course and was told that it will take around 3 months and i will be provided with the books and will be very well assisted by the teachers.
But to my surprise none of the promises made by the centre was fulfilled. I was not provided with any of the books and it is being delayed day after day and when you tell the center head he does not pay any attention. This is such an irresponsible behaviour and no one is taking any responsibilty for the books. Not only this the Computer systems are also not working. And those which work are erroneous and hang after 2-3 minutes. The monitor does not have proper colours.

Leave all this but the main worry is that i had been told that the syllabus for my .Net course will be completed in 3 months and it has been more than 3 months and still i have not completed my 1st module out of 4 modules of the syllabus. And when you try to bring this to their notice no one pays any attention.

So i would like to bring this to the notice of everyone that do not join Aptech or be prepared to suffer or ruin your career.

Comments

Dear complainant,

Considering the nature of your complaint, it is really disheartening to know that you had a tough time out there. However, I would like to validate your complains and confirm the same so as to take necessary and effective steps to rectify the situation.

Would you please email the specific details to editor.[protected]@gmail.com ?

We can take this forward from there.

Thanks and regards,

Aptech Computer Education,
Head Office - Mumbai
I still choose to be neutral on your complaint and not completely disagree. But, it has been nearly a month since we have attended to your complaint on this forum and we haven't recieved any feedback or word from your end. Please try and validate your complaints so that we can help you better.

If you cannot, please just don't post good-for-nothing complaints and vanish off.

Thanks and regards,

Aptech Computer Education
HEad Office - Mumbai
I am doing b.sc in multimedia & animation from arena animation academy, jayanagar(bangalore).I want to take transfer to delhi.But no one is clarifying my doubts about this issue, whether transfer is possible or not.
Plz. clarify my doubts very soon, it's urgent.

Thanks & regards,
HI Saurav,

Would you please forward your request to [protected]@aptech.ac.in

We will take your request for tranfer to Delhi therein and do the needful at the earliest.

Inconvenience regretted.