[Resolved]  aptech nawanshahr(s.b.s.nagar),punjab — not geting book on c & c++

i have complain that i dont recive my course book on c & c++ from aptech nawanshahr(s.b.s.nagar), punjab branch.
so i request you to give my c & c++ programing book before completed my course.
thank you.

Comments

c programming — not getting book material of aptech

i have complain that i dont receving my cource material from aptech gandhinagar gujarat branch. so i request you to give me my C programming book before complited my course. thank you
i am the wife of manjinder singh he is being accused of a murder he did not commit on the 17th october 2009 which resulted in the death of inderjeet singh village nurpur nawanshahr .on the night of devali manjinder and his family were in there home at around 11 pm inderjeet his brother iqpal and 6 other unidentified males where causing a disturbance manjinder and his family all aked the boys to go and enjoy there party at a quieter side of the village 4 times they returned looking for trouble psrdeep had went on to the street and was involved in a fight with inderjeet and iqpal pardeep got stabbed in the neck twice with a knife belonging to inderjeet at the point in time manjinder and his father rashpal went into the street to try and help stop the fighting manjinder was struck 2 times with a knife from iqpal inderjeet was already injured and rashpal was trying to help pardeep then blackmailed manjinder saying that he would blaime the murder on majinder if he did not leave and run away with pardeep .since then pardeep has returned to italy and manjinder is so scared to go home because he undersatnds the way the police work it is unfair against the law and human rights to be made guilty of a crime he has not commited i his wife and brittish citazen have been in conntact with the prime minister an d 1st secratery here as manjinder is my husband i have the right to fight with him for his name to be cleared pardeep is a free man in italy guilty of the murder guilty of taking a life away manjinder is innocent he is a well respected man of his village would help anyone never had a bad police record but yet his name has been used he is innocent pardeep has a very bad police record always in trouble and fights i beg of you to help me please i am due to give birth to a baby in 7 weeks its against human rights to myself and unborn child not to maintain a normal family life and with discriminating a innocent man you are violating the rights i will fight to clear his name as he is innocent .
OUR BILL NO. 541 OF PLASTIC SHEETS. IT SEND ON 26 JUNE 2010.
BUT TILL TODAY WE DID NOT RECIEVE OUR PAYMENT.

WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT YOUR COMPANY. What is your company repotation. I call you many times of your Most famous centers like Mumbai, Noida, Bharatpur. No one recive our call.

We want to say that If you say that we can recive out payment in 7 days there are no problem but no one heae us.

Plese send our payment.

we hope read this message You take action imigetly
Come and collect your books if you have not collected them

Complaint categoryCategory: Other