[Resolved]  Aqua Forbes, Water Purifier — NOT ATTENDING TO COMPLAINT

RGARDING AMC AND CLEANING OF AQUA WATER PURI FIER, I LODEGE A CMPLAINT AND REGULARLY CONTACTING BUT NO BODY IS ATTENDING .MY COMPLAINT NUMBER IS 8678 BY NAME NSUDHIR BABU
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Mr. Bharat Prajapati

i am sherry from china, i have seen your inqiry from internet. you said you need ro machine. we are manufactory.

RO machine of 50-6000GPD water purifier equipment has been widely used in household, villa, food and drink, electron, medicine, electricity, chemistry as well as other fields.

we have a complete work team including R&D dept, purchasing dept, production dept, QC dept and marketing dept and so on, We producing all plastic parts by ourself, such as housing, all kinds fittings, low and high press switch, restruictor, ball valve, clamp, PP and so on, All parts through our strict testing . and have specilized in this line for more than 10 years.

i send you and eager to express our wish to cooperate with you.

i know it is very difficult to find a good suuply, but i know this line, hope some of my suggestion will help in line of reverse osmosis machine!

if you need my help and our product catalogue, pls feel free to contact me!

Sherry lee (foreign trade operator)
msn:[protected]@yahoo.com.cn
skype:heller.generator
Phone:[protected] Ext812 Fax:[protected]
E-mail: [protected]@myheller.com
Hangzhou Heller Science&Technology Co., Ltd
Adress:8F-B/C, DunanDeveloping Building, No.239 Taian Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou, China