[Resolved]  Arun Chauhan — MAD DOGS OF STREETS - DANGEROUS INDEED - CATCH THEM IMMEDIATELY

PROBLEM OF STREET DOGS
Hi Sir/Madam,
My name is Arun Chauhan would like to bring your kind attention on the problem which New Ashok Nagar, B Block, Delhi areas people facing in these days. Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses sepcially at night.Here it very difficult to sleep down at night as I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks regulary whole night in the streets ,therefore its impossible to sleep and they come closer to the motor bike rider and school childern to bite them, sometime many school childern have been biten by mad dogs ( dog name is Moti ) & biker lose their consideration from the road which become a cause of serious casulities.
Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim all the person who pass from them.I have fallen on the bike two times as well.
so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we wil get rid of this problem soon.
thanks.
your's faithfully
Arun Chauhan
Phone : [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Completely agree !!!

but the BIG Question is

will your complaint be heard... this nuisance is not only in New Ashok Nagar but in Banjara Hills - Road No:12 too. What are the authorities doing to to complete their job.

wait and watch !!!