[Resolved]  Ashian Granito India Ltd — Product Defect

I purchased some floor tiles from a dealer at Chandigarh m/s Banwari lal in sept 2008 costing me around Rs 50000/ I expended a sum of Rs 50000/ on the labour charges paid and the material used for laying the same.After some time about 4 months the colours of the tiles started changing I immediately approached the dealer he didn't take any action for about 2 months and later he guide me to the local co. office I apprached them with a written complaint and after about 2 months a person by the name Mr Prashat visited my residence along with a local rep Mr Abhishek visited my residence .

After a survey Mr. Prashant accepted that this is a genuien problem and need to be addressed but after looking at themanufacturing date of the tile he replied that the tiles layed at my residence are having a manufacturing date of 2007 hence nothing can be done for the same.But by my view it is not my mistake it is the fogery done at the end of the dealer and the co who is not checking the stock at the dealers end.

And later on my continuous follow up Mr Manmohan Sandhu the regional Manager came into picture he was very generous in the beginning and he assured that he may not be able to anything offcially but will definately help me out of the way.I again kept following up with Mr Manmohan regularly .He also mentioned that as my case is very old officially he will also not lodge a complaint .I had a last meeting with him on 02/01/2010 and he againg assure me for some compensation

At last I received a call from Mr Abhishek on 09/01/2010 and he told me that a compensation is decided to the amount of Rs 4000/- I plainly refused to accept the compensation and simuntaneously called Mr Manmohan for comfirming the same.He also got rude to me this time and he said that if I want to go legal then I can though I will loose the case as well as I am late in informing them.

By all my interaction and follow up I realised that the co. people along with the dealer were trying to pass the maximum time so that my case should go weekan and i may end up loosing all my money.

I am also taking some legal opinions on the same and may file a case as well in chandigarh consumer court .

Would request you guys to help me in this matter if you can.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other