Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Ashok Leyland Finance Limited,Lucknow — No Objection Certificate

This is to inform you that I had purchased a Hero Honda CD100 Deluxe motorcycle numbered UP32AH0454, registered on 21st March, 2001 from Bright Motors, Sitapur Road, Lucknow through a financial loan provided by Ashok Leyland Finance Limited, saran chamber branch, lucknow of the sum Rs.27, 283 for a year under contact number-ULL0097H.
I have to inform you that my 2 cheques numbered 781676 and 781672 o[censored]nion Bank of India were misplaced by branch and was realized on 18.7.2002 by payment of Rs.5, 132 by receipt no.-CRO115574.After depositing this amount bank has not issued me NOC for my motorcycle even after several reminders personally.
After long unfruitful reminders I felt very much harrased.Bank executive told me that I still have an outstanding amount of Rs.102, which was illegal according me. Even then being a civilized person I paid the sum of Rs.102 on 07.3.2005 by receipt no.-CRV216755.After the payment of the said amount one of the bank official Mr. Vijay endorsed that full and final payment has been made. I was assured that NOC would be sent to me via courier. But I did not receive anything.
I kept on running to office but your staff seems to be least bothered about my case. Now the situation is that even after this full and final payment receipt the bank account statistics shows that I still have an outstanding amount of Rs.4, 746. I have also sent a legal notice to the bank but even then nobody has replied.
Once endorsement of full and final payment being made your bank has no right to demand the excess amount. Also to bring to your notice that the cheque no. 781672 and 781676 were misplaced due to the mistake of the bank and its officials and I cannot be held responsible for delaying the payment of Rs.5, 132.
I feel very much harassed. I have suffered too much mental torture. Please help me by settling my case and issuing me NOC against my motorcycle.
Waiting for reply,
Yours’ truly,
Dr. R. A. Usmani,
D-2369, Indira Nagar,
Lucknow-226016
Mobile-[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I live at indore, i need the NOC bike MP-09 MD-5221.Could you please help me in getting the NOC.Please reply soon.