[Resolved]  Asian Paints Home Solution — consecutive complaint launched no reply.

In March-April 2008 we painted our house by Asian paints home solution.They gave 1 year Warranty.
But within 6 month some black spots in many ceilings appeared and some crack in color also observed.
I launched complaint in Asian paints website for almost 4 times. After 3 complaints they(Sales person and contractor who did the work) visited my place and told these are caused due to Damp(Water leakage) but we are not convinced by their arguement so launched complaint after 1 month of their visit (in this period they never contacted me) again then they called me up and told they will arrange a Moisture test at my house.
I agreed with them and told if it is proved that it is due to damp then there will be no issue otherwise they should paint again the defected parts at their cost, but before that they should atleast convince us with proof.But after that another 1 month gone no action taken now they are not replying to my mails also.
Please give the way out.

Supradipta Chatterjee
Bally
Howrah
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

After putting the previous complaint here within 7days they came and repaired the defected parts at their cost...I donot know was there any action from consumer forum or not, but it is satisfactory.

Asian Paints
    Asian Paints Phone
    Asian Paints Address
    Asian Paints House 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 055