[Resolved]  Asiannet. Bihar — Mobile tower construction

Hello, I am dipak.In muzaffarpur bihar a company comes to construct a mob tower in my relations land he takes some money about 60000.00 for construct tower and says montly income is about[protected] but he dosen't come back.

Comments

Hello, I am anjani.In munger bihar a company comes to construct a mob tower in my relations land he takes some money about 60000.00 for construct tower and says montly income is about[protected] but he dosen't come back.mobile no-[protected]
hi i am from bokaro and even i got a similar offer from this company.however i am looking towards the implications of this offer.what should be my step in this regard.is this company a fraud?
I want's to built a tower on my land how can and where i go for it.
i want to place tower in my relations's land in bihar prakhand.nautan(bardaha) panchayat
I want details for asian net.bihar complaint
Dear sir/Director of the asiannet tower construction comany, i will be inform you through the e-mail so i, will agre to the tower plan so full detail and material send me . my address is (Laskaripur near motal gajraj(N.H-28)
SIR/MADAM
I want to rent out my ground space which is situated in VILL.SIRNI SISWAN, P.S -SIRNI MALAHI.DIST.MOTIHARI-845425(BIHAR) for installing a mobile tower of any companies: vodafone, idea, reliance, bsnl, tata indicom, Aircel, VERGIN... e.t.c if any companies should want there land than contact me on this NO:[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
dear sir/madam
we from madhupur dist-deoghar, Jharkhand, mobile N0 [protected], [protected]. we want to also
install your mobile tower in our land and home. but we can not contect your servior or marketing officer or dealer. so please to join me in your company to installation the tower in madhupur. And also we want to join in your company like as a marketing officer, sales officer etc... So that we search
your service provider man.
HI, This is subhash kumar, I want to be built any company tower on my land . i m interested to give my land on rant. so interested people are fell free to contact with me. my email-id is [protected]@gmail.com

Thnaks & Regards.

subhash kumar
good morning sir/mam
I am ashwani anand interested to rent out my land for the mobile and broadband tower land is loacated in Hardia panchayat Pupri Blok in Sitamarhi distt.
if any compay want so.pls let us know over mobile [protected], [protected]
witdh regards
Ashwani anad
SIR/MADAM
I want to rent out my ground space which is situated in VILL.SAHULI, P.S -HUSSENGANJ.DIST.SIWAN 841286(BIHAR) for installing a mobile tower of any companies: vodafone, idea, reliance, bsnl, tata indicom, Aircel, VERGIN... e.t.c if any companies should want there land than contact me on this NO:[protected], [protected], [protected],
witdh regards
AMAR KUMAR
SIR
I want to rent out my ground space which is situated in VILL-kahala subhani, PO-kahala, PS-barauli,
DIST-gopalganj, (BIHAR) for installing a mobile tower of any companies:
spice, vodafone, idea, reliance, bsnl, tata indicom, aircel, vergin, mts. if any companies should want there land than contact me on this NO-[protected].[protected]@YAHOO.COM
asiannet bihar is a fraud company. Be aware. I am rakesh from danapur. This company comes to construct a mob tower in my relations land he takes some money about 60000.00 for construct tower and says montly income is about[protected] but he dosen't come back. This shows company's truth.
i am Deovansh Singh from War, Aurangabad, Bihar.
i had singned an agreemen of cotaract with asian net, on 23rdseptember2009, i want to know that how long it will take to start the process as i have already deposited all the document to Asian NET PATNA.

MY ADRESS IS[protected]Deovansh Singh
s/o late Ramswaroop Singh
at post - war, p.s+block--- Madanpur,
Panchayat--war,
Dist-Aurangabad
State --- Bihar.

my contact number is-----[protected]

Hope for your positive response.

Thanking You