[Resolved]  Asm - IBMr — not getting scholarship and marksheet from college

dear sir,

I completed my MBA in july 2009 from ASM-IBMR college chinchwad-19.pune, still I don't get my original certificates.and they also don't show me my MBA mark sheet.

they are giving excuses that "your OBC scholarship is not yet come.if you want all the certificates then pay full fees"but i m OBC Categorized student and i have given all the supported documents for it.so why should I pay full fees.i already paid the fees which is allotted to OBC students.i cant pay remaining fees now.and for getting job i require my all certificates because we have to show in company.i m frustrated.so kindly do something

some others student get the benefit of category.what should i do????plz give me reply or suggestion.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

On behalf of harshal i request the consumer forum people to please look into this matter as soon as possible. His entire career depends on this. There are few colleges in India which are just not meant to be joined. ASM-IBMR in Pune is one of them.
Dude, i just wish that your problem is solved as soon as possible. All the best. Thanks a ton for warning others about that college.

Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes